Guru Dattatreya

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Sweshar, Jan 8, 2009.

1. montu12

montu12 New IL'ite

Dear Saras:
    Last year in 2013 I came to this site may be in month of Aug 2013....as I was so much worried over getting a .Job.....and came across your post of Siddhi Mangal Stotra for Lord Dattatreya. I prayed for 40 days and before that I got my dream job of a teacher. Initially it was a mat leave temporary position till June 2014.
    Again in month of may 2014... I was reading about your DH and Gangapur post and read your miracle about Gangapur. That time I prayed Dattatreya that if I am offered full time position I will come and visit Gangapur. You won't believe dear sister saras....I was interviewed for full time position on July 5 and got a full time position for 2014-2015. As I got this contract my DH booked visit to India and we went to Gangapur......OMG what a beatiful place is that....and I want to thank you form bottom of my heart only because I read your post ....I was able to visit this place. Thanks........thanks........million time. Job keeps me busy so was not able to share this with you. But as I was in fornt of Lord Dattatreya photo I thought I should take time and say Thanks. God bless you and your family.

:bowdown

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Jai Guru Datta
    Sri Guru Datta
    I also chant and pray to Lord Dattatreya by chanting...
    Digambara Digambara SriPada Vallabh Digambara....
    Please guide me more on how to please HIM.