Gurgaon Ladies..Meet Here!

Discussion in 'NCR' started by shanmugadeepa, Mar 6, 2008.

1. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Re: Need a friend

I remember staying in a hostel, where I joined a bit late, so already groups had been made. So when I would feel lonely, I would look in my room for the thing which I needed, thus making a sorty to the market. Yes I would never buy many things...had to leave something for the next trip, you see...hehe. After some time others started to be comfortable, and I too got comfortable in my , room and thus never felt alone again.
    Gurgaon has so many Malls, go, take a look, nobody forces you to buy. Moreover there are games too in there. I think Metro Mall has them. Can have a coffe there, as so many there are alone, you will not feel awkward too.

You canalso browse in the hobby threads of IL and you might like something you might wish to make for yourself.

LOVE YOUR SOLITUDE...YOU'LL NEVER FEEL LONELY.

2. kannviji

kannviji New IL'ite

Hi Dheeranjali,
    please include me as ur friend.I am also in Gurgaon.

regards,
    viji

3. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Hi Viji,

Thanks for being my friend. :):):):)
    Where do you live in Gurgaon ?

4. Priyanka17585

Priyanka17585 New IL'ite

Hi

Even i have been married in delhi,though i dnt have a circle i keep myself busy but on the other hand my mum in law has too many frens,at times even i feel to freak out with my age mates.it would be great if i find few friends from delhi so that we can form a small goup.

5. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am also living in Gurgaon with my husband.I am from Ahmedabad and shifted to gurgaon before 1 year..nice to find delhi/ncr ladies group here.Keep in touch...keep smiling :)

6. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

You are right Priyanka,

YOu can be gud friend with your age group only.. Might be i m wrong but this is what i fell so.. You are welcome. And i also feel the same way. After marriage all of my friend circle seems like have lost contact from me. LEts from new Friend circle.

Where do u live in Delhi? are you working?

7. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

You are welcome Puja. :rotfl

8. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

hi Dheeranjali,

Thanks. Where do you live ? what do u do?

regards,
    Puja

9. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Puja,
    I live next to Sushant Estate and working with a private Firm. What about you?
    Are you working or home maker?:lol:

10. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

hi Dheeranjali,

currently I am a home maker :) simultaneously searching for job in IT software company..When I shifted to gurgaon after my marriage ,I too had the same feelings of getting bored ,as totally new city, nothing work to do as such....nd as my hubby is also busy in his office so it was very tough to make my self happy in gurgaon...but then I started to keep myself busy in some house hold works..even there was not so much work to keep me occupied ..I started preparation for different certifications in java technoogy...and also started to learn stitching with the help of stitching forum here. so now its made a little increase for sure in my happiness and self satisfaction....though I too dont have any friend here in gurgaon...some of my husband's friends are living here with their wife but they are working women so can get together only on weekends... so I always try to keep myself busy in some activities.. well I think its a very long I have written.:)