Gurgaon Ladies..Meet Here!

Discussion in 'NCR' started by shanmugadeepa, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Muktachabda

Muktachabda Senior IL'ite

Re: Gurgaon

Hello Delo,

Once to my trip to Mumbai, I had just stopped by a bus stop and near a tapri was a man lying. I felt might be drunk and slept but the next day paper I came to know that the man had died and was left there for four hours before the police could come and inquire.

I felt so bad but you know what the mumbai'ans say "Amchi mumbai" means my mumbai.. but this is the life in busy places. Sorry to say but you will find that "apna apna" attitude everywhere.

2. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Re: Gurgaon

So true!Mukta.U must hv felt awful.
    Delo

3. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Need a friend

Hi,
    I have shifted with my husband to gurgaon a month ago. I do not have any friend here. Anybody like to be my friend ?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  4. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Re: Need a friend

Hi Dear,

Friends are always welcome. Though I can't give u material support. Does distance matter in friendship ? Tell me

love

5. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Thanks for yor reply. Distance doesnt matter in friendship. However at times you also feel like be yourself and going out and enjoying with friends. I welcome you as my friend.

I am married and me and DH are living alone in gurgaon. He has lot of friends but i do not have no friend here.

Tell me about yourself.

6. PreetiSandhu01

PreetiSandhu01 New IL'ite

Hey Friend,

You have just shifted to a new place and can't expect to make friends soon..and why do you think nobody likes to be your friend? Any reason? You said your husband has got lots of friends; is it because he has been going out to work. Why don't you join a job? Gurgaon is a paradise for job seekers. :)

Moreover, you can start making friends with your husband's friends wives and hang around. Ask me, whenever, I shift to a new city, my best friend is my DH. Jab tak koi na mile, he's there na...:thumbsup

What do you say?

Preeti
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Thanks Preeti!

I am doing a job. We were staying at delhi and now shifted to gurgaon. My husband and me both are working but in opposite shifts. I work during day and he works at night.
    Regarding his friends, All his friends are bachelor except one or two and i have tried to gel with them. But i think they dont like it too much. Regarding my office i have all the Male staff except me and just one more Lady. She is very elder to me. SO thats is y i feel very alone. I do not have Computer at home as well.

THat's y i thought of making friends to kill my lonliness.

ARe u from chandigarh as my hometown is chandigarh. I was there before marriage

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  8. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I really feel bad for you. But no so bad. Try to engage urself. I am married and have a son 7 yrs old. Sometimes I also feel same as you. But it is part of life. If u want to share any of ur feelings or experiences u r warmly welcom.

9. dheeranjali

dheeranjali New IL'ite

Thanks ...

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

HIIIIII,

I am ur friend. Here all are ur Friends. Be cheerfu!!