gulf baby care

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by shruthibekal, Aug 25, 2012.

1. shruthibekal

shruthibekal New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i went to enroll my 2yr old dd to gulf baby care last week and saw a notice that it has been shut down by ministry...wanted to knw if there is any other day care in muntazah or in the surrounding area?

2. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi shruthibekal,
    I have heard too about gulf baby care. I am also searching for a day care for my dd of 2years old. Have seen al huda opposite Apollo clinic , but yet to enquire them.
    Please do let me know if you also come across any good day care.

3. shruthibekal

shruthibekal New IL'ite

hi amoarsh,
    like I said ''gulf day care'' has been closed by the ministry...The al huda you were mentioning is an arabic management and I dont think our kids could fit in it..
    I found out one more named ' Crescent baby care'' ,near Al meera hypermarket,behind the mosque...will be going there to find out more and will let you know.
    if you find any pls let me know..where do you stay?I stay in muntazah and I am finding one somewhere in thsi area.

4. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shruti,
    I am also staying in muntazah, opp sawary grocery, amar bin rajaa st. How about you.
    There is one baby care called happy feets at villa no 14, but it will reopen this week, have to go there and find out.
    Let me know the findings about cresent baby care.

5. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shruti,
    Cresent baby care is behind mansoora almeera.

6. shruthibekal

shruthibekal New IL'ite

hi amoarsh,
    how have u been?yes crescent baby care is behind almeera in mansoora.We had been there to see the facilities but were not happy with the set up...The lady who spoke to us was good but I didnt feel it hygienic enough...but good thing abt them is they are open from morning till 9pm in the night.We then went to happy feet kindergarten(villa -14) and I kind of liked the set up and I will be sending my daughter from tmrw.they are open only till 12....I m not working right now so I m ok with it for the timebeing but once I start working I might have to see some other alternative.
    I stay in Muntazah opposite to the Arabian book shop ,al maha exchange.Happy feet is very close to our house.

7. priyagv76

priyagv76 Senior IL'ite

hi amoarsh,
    I do stay in muntazah, just opp al sadd rent a car, beside al meer mosque, where do u stay?

8. priyagv76

priyagv76 Senior IL'ite

hi shruthi,
    nice to see that u stay in muntazah, i too stay there near al sadd rent a car

9. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya and Shruti,
    How have you been.
    Shruti, good to hear that you have enrolled your daughter. I am yet to do that. Have been pressurizing my husband to go there, but he is always postponing it.

Priya,
    Hi, I stay Near amar bin rajaa street at homes to rent apartments. How long have you been here. We shifted to Doha just two months back.
    Lets get introduced.

10. shruthibekal

shruthibekal New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    I stay near the arabian book shop in muntazah....how long have u been in doha? I came 9 mths back.

Hi Amoarsh,
    Its been 4 days since she started going,has been fine till now....She cries everytime I leave her in the morning but she is alright when I go to pick her back.It might take a while for her to understand everything but she loves to play with kids and that the main reason to send her to the play school...