Gujarati Live-in Nanny Available

Discussion in 'Indians in Houston' started by jvshah, Dec 25, 2011.

1. jvshah

jvshah New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am a 58 year-old female and have been living and working in Houston/Sugar Land as nanny for the last 8 years. I am Gujarati - speak Gujarati and Hindi well and English sufficiently. I can take care of children from newborns and older. I also cook vegetarian food and do light house-cleaning. I do not drive and can be a full-time live-in nanny. I am available as soon as January 1, 2012.

Please let me know if you or anyone is interested.

Thanks, jvshah

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011

2. janhavijp

janhavijp New IL'ite

Can you provide us your contact number?

Thanks.

3. surabhi24

surabhi24 New IL'ite

Please provide a contact number if you are interested in a live in position in memphis TN. Thank you.

4. JayPatel

JayPatel New IL'ite

Hello - My name is Jay Patel. My wife and I are looking for a preferably a Gujarati live-in nanny for our 1 year old son. We live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We are a vegetarian family. Chosen candidate will be welcomed with an open heart and treated just like a family member. Excellent pay, time frame needed: 1 month or whenver appropriate. If interested, please send a reply.

5. rga

rga New IL'ite

Hello,

We are from Sugar Land, TX. We are looking for that kind of service you are offering. Please do send me your info through private message or post your info here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

6. sreepriti

sreepriti New IL'ite

Hi
    We live in Shaker Heights/Cleveland
    We are looking for a reliable, experienced caregiver for our 2 school aged children(5 year old twin girls - KG).

Responsibilities include before and after school care, minor housekeeping and being our "wing woman." Housekeeping is not the major focus, our children are.

Our caregiver is a valued and respected partner; sharing our goals of raising our children well and keeping our household running.

A background check will be performed prior to hire.

Please email your salary requirements, availability, experience, and contact information.

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  7. amisra

amisra New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a live in nanny, we live in the NorthWest part of Houston, can you please let me know your contact information if you are still available

8. puni

puni New IL'ite

Are you still available for baby sitting. I am looking for a nanny for my 18 months old son. We live in sugar land, TX.

9. DevimaHf

DevimaHf New IL'ite

Iam 45 years old lady,willing to work as baby sitter /nanny,preferably live out,available between 6am-8pm.GC holder.I cook veg and non-veg food.If you are interested PM me.

10. rga

rga New IL'ite

Are you interested in coming to Sugar Land, TX? Are you willing to be a live in nanny?