1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gujarat has emerged as a corruption-less state in India!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by srinivasan_vanaja, Jan 18, 2008.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

Gujarat has emerged as a corruption-less state in India.

Its milestones-

1) Uninterrupted Electricity supply all over the state, every nook and corner. This is the only state where Government demands farmers to pay for consuming electricity.

2) New roads have been laid all over the state and the existing ones are rectified. Government earns a good revenue through transport. When you consider the border of Gujarat, where in single step you can either enter Maharashtra or Gujarat, the transport revenue is Rs.235 Crores ahead in Gujarat compared to Maharashtra.

3) If you take the earthquake affected places in Gujarat, Kutch area had seen a tremendous development in recent days.

4) Few years before, the percentage of women withdrawing from schools was 47% on the whole in the rural and sub-urban areas. But in the recent days it has reduced to 3%. What a wonder!

5) Overall corruption in the state had reduced to a great extent in almost all the departments of Government of Gujarat.

6) Gujarat is basically a drought region, where you can see now only developments and developments and developments.

7) Gujarat is on the list of terror groups like the Lashkar-e-Toiba especially since the 2002 Gujarat Violence. However, for the last five years, not a single terror attack has taken place in Gujarat, even though it borders Pakistan.

Who is the man behind this show?

He is none other than the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Narendra Modi.

He became Gujarat's Chief Minister in October 2001, promoted to that office when his predecessor Keshubhai Patel resigned, following the defeat of the BJP in by-elections.

He was re-elected in December 2002 as chief minister with 127 seats in the 182-member assembly. His term has been both attacked for mismanagement of and complicity in the 2002 Gujarat violence and praised for being an outstanding administrator who turned Gujarat into an economic powerhouse and has controlled terrorism.

He won a third term as Chief Minister of Gujarat on December 23, 2007 with an emphatic win in regional state elections, which he fought on platform of Gujarati identity and economic progress and security.

People call him affectionately as Namo in Gujarat and as Mahatma Modiji for his excellent contribution as Chief Minister of Gujarat.

He seems to be a Bachelor.

Inspired by Mahatma Gandhi, Narendra Modi has often promoted vegetarianism as a lifestyle essential for purity of thought and action and considers meat eating as a resource intensive activity that burdens the world food resources.

Purity and the straight forwardness is the root cause for all his achievements.

I take privilege in honouring him through this thread and dream for a corruption-less India.

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir
    I agree that Gujrat & MODY is the Answer to the PSEUDSECULAR people Of Our Country.

3. srinivasan_vanaja

hi jaishree,

thanks for the response. by the way i am a female member. for your info.

4. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Nice facts,

Jai Gujarat!!.. I can believe these facts. I have been to gujarat to couple of times. It definitely seems more in Order than many states in India.

Ria

5. srinivasan_vanaja

hi ria,

did you observe what i have mentioned in Gujarat? then my study is correct. thank you for the response.

6. desiprincess

desiprincess Senior IL'ite

Yes, ladies you are right Mahatma Modiji is so great that the U.S has refused to give him a visa because he is a thug and a goonda. He might not eat meat because it burdens the world, but he has no problem when thousands of people were being slaughtered like animals in his state and he did nothing. Many human rights groups have proposed to bring charges against him for being a part and starting the riots in gujarat. These are also facts! and watch Tehelka.com to see Gujarat & Modi in action.

Please I hope that in this forum people who destroy this beautiful world are not glorified because they are many members in this forum that have different religious and ethnic beliefs. Being sensitive to everybody in this forum is the right thing to do.

7. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Desiprincess,

I know about Modi and his travails. Hence I dont say , "Modi is a great guy". I just said Guajarat is much better when it comes to corruptions and civic adminsitration.

Politicians are all same bricks in wall. So we just cannt single this guy out. Can you point me five honest politicians in Indian circuit currently?
    If you rush youir mind, you will know they are all same. Just different flavour.

Ria

8. srinivasan_vanaja

hi desiprincess,

nobody can deny the facts that i have numbered and mentioned were Modi's achievements.

these facts are not merely said by me, but you must be knowing Mr. Cho Ramasamy, MP, BJP, those were his words. you may say that Mr.Cho belongs to BJP. but again nobody can deny the fact that he is very unbiased in all his criticisms and comments.

moreover this is an open discussion. you are welcome to give your views and opinions. and i think i have not brought any disgrace to this forum, just by pointing out few good achievements.

we are not trying to glorify anybody in person. but the achievements are to be noted. a politician should not only do politics, he must be a reformist. and it is a fact that reformists always face criticisms.

9. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vanaja
    sorry for the mistake.I just took Srinivasan as a name.
    I agree that Mody is not a mahatama but Who are Americans to judge this ?
    Every politcian has a black bag of His wrong doings but I didnt agree with Tahalaka & all what is said abt the carnage in gujrat As nobody - wheather it is human right commission or other so called pseudsecularist talk abt the Godhara , they talk abt the after effects of Godhara but not godhara Why? Were they not indian nationals who were burnt alive ?
    Nobody talk abt the kashmiri Pandits who r compelled to leave their houses in velly & live like reffuggee in thier own country from last so many years.But try to punish a terrirst like soharabddin Even if it is an encouter & human rights commission become awake.
    Tahalka was just a pre election campaign to discolor Mody as a murderer but why at time of election after 3-4 yrs of happening ,was tahlaka sleeping all this time to do his investigative story.
    Thats why SC banned this story .
    ANd This is true that in Mody's Tannure Gujrat has emerged as a no. one state which is quite corruption free compare to other states.

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vanaja,
    Nice article to read about the corruption-less state in India, which I mean Gujarat!
    Wonder when will our state be claimed like that!

sriniketan