Guidance on shopping , doc in chennai

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by RamyaSridhar1978, Dec 8, 2014.

1. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi chennaites
    I am visiting Chennai next week from abroad will b based in Besant Nagar In eed your guidance on the following points
    1) Good Tailoring shops for salwar kameez I have few dress materials
    2) Good dentist need to clean and crown my teeth /tooth
    3) Toy shop for my kids
    4) shop for clothing for kids and indian kurtis and salwar kameez for ladies
    5) Complete health checkup - is Apollo hospital good ?
    6) I am advised a certain diagnostic test but was advised to do in india since that test was not covered by insurance abroad and is expensive is Metropolis good or do I visit Apollo hosp for the same.
    please guide me at the earliest will b visting next week
    Thanks
    Ramya

2. Kirthikakk

Kirthikakk New IL'ite

1) Good Tailoring shops for salwar kameez I have few dress materials - Law Angels in Velacherry(Near Velacherry railway station)
    2) Good dentist need to clean and crown my teeth /tooth - Smile Center in Annanagar(Near Annanagar Roundana)
    3) Toy shop for my kids - Velacherry 100ft road
    4) shop for clothing for kids and indian kurtis and salwar kameez for ladies - No idea(As i am into garments business)
    5) Complete health checkup - is Apollo hospital good ? - Ok kind of
    6) I am advised a certain diagnostic test but was advised to do in india since that test was not covered by insurance abroad and is expensive is Metropolis good or do I visit Apollo hosp for the same. - Better go to Diagonestic center