Guidance -career

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by star90new, Jan 12, 2019.

1. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies
    I am looking for career and future advice. As you all know, I resigned from job more than 6 months ago and was trying to do higher studies. Since that failed I am having second thoughts of my profession.

I have done Bachelors in Architecture and now it has been 5 years after I passed out. My experience is just over two years as I had issues at various firms due to timings, work load , transportation etc..

I also had to leave job twice due to husbands job change. I am still thinking of doing masters but at times I think of changing my field itself. Is there any other areas I can work in?

Sometimes I think,that my field is a dieing field so I better leave it and study something else. I am in my late twenties. Is Interior designing better compared to Construction Project Management?

Which has future scope? Should I leave higher education plans and try for government job?if we plan for two kids what will be the average cost of living in India?

I am second generation NRI in the Middle East. Will I be able to adjust in India? Or will countries like Canada or Australia be better? Should I try Migration?

2. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

Yes I am looking for others suggestions like is there anyone like me who worked in a field they don’t like much?