Grooms age is less than Brides age possible?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by NameLater, Jun 18, 2011.

1. NameLater

NameLater New IL'ite

Hi all,

Grooms age is less than Brides age possible?

My concerns are:
    1) will there be any serious health issues if marriage happens between a guy who is 1 year younger to girl?
    2) will there be proper harmony between them in understanding (will there be any ego clashes) and leading happy life?
    3) suppose marriage happens between a guy who's age is 26 and girls age is 27 then, when would be the right time to have kids?

Eagerly waiting for your replies..

Thank u so much in advance.

Regards
    NameLater

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Hi NL,
    I do not see any problem here, specially because the age difference is very less.
    Medical issues for such a small difference is ruled out, unless the individual persons are already having some ailments.

Still, I'll say it is greatly in people's mind. Even if the wife is younger than the husband, I have seen how the wife's ego (regarding her family background, her income etc etc) ruins the relationship. As far as the ego goes, it completely depends on the individuals and how they handle it, again, specially when the age gap is quite minor.

If there is concerns from the parents from any of the bride or the groom, that can not be helped immediately. They can only be happy and relieved by seeing the couple is happy and doing fine.

Primarily it is in the hands of the bride and groom, how and what they feel. This neither can be generalised nor can be set right (if there is some issue) by suggestions and advice.