1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Grinder shipping from India

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by Shanthi1, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Shanthi1

Shanthi1 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

My parents bought me a Vijayalakshmi Cute 1 liter grinder from India. Well in the process of their travel, the stone that is held by a plastic piece broke and now I am not able to find this part anywhere in Dallas. I was planning to get this part shipped from India and was wondering which will be the best way to do this. I have to get it from Bangalore.

Apart from this, does anyone have any other idea as to where I can find a spare part for this model and make?

Thank you..

2. kamalakm

kamalakm New IL'ite

Hello shanti, I am kamala. We have a cute model of grinder that you too have, however the screws that hold the motor to the top part of the grinder snapped off and we need that portion of the grinder too... Did you get any reply for your posts ? Do you know where we can get spare parts of this in Dallas ? I may also be able to buy from your machine (if you are not using it) for a reasonable price. The email id provided is my husbands, which I check regularly. - Kamala