1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grey Hair Problems & Solutions For Black Hair

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Pritirach, Mar 22, 2007.

1. mel453uk

mel453uk New IL'ite

My mom keeps telling me eat sesame and coconut oil :). Since my hair is on a thin side I use Volume Hair Plus black shade and it works for me. It blends in well, covers grey hair and adds volume.

Mel

2. loveanbu

loveanbu New IL'ite

3. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

You must have noticed about the beneficial effects of Amla on thousands of people. Many hair oils and hair care products are made with Amla extract in order to make the hair black, shiny and glowing. But, raw Amla can also be used for making your hair obviously black. You have to take half a liter of water and put two tablespoons of Amla powder in it. Now add some lemon juice to the solution. It is an amazing solution to make your hair black if you wash your hair with this remedy daily.

simba1211 and MonikaSG like this.
  4. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Curry leafs helps to prevent grey hair. Add curry leaf to hair oil when heating, before application.
    Also, add curry leaf to all your curries.
    Proper sleep also helps

simba1211 and MonikaSG like this.
  5. AngleD

AngleD New IL'ite

Premature greying becoming common nowadays which happen due to many causes of grey hair. Most people who are dealing with it always having a tension that how to overcome it. These people mainly suffer from a psychological disturbance both men and women which decreases their self-esteem and often a problem with a socio-cultural adjustment.

Today various strategies have been developed to prevent hair greying such as hair dye and colouring.

However, hair grey is one of the most common and obvious signs of ageing and it has commonly happened after the age of 40. But in this modern lifestyle hair greying is one of the most important factors that make people look older.

Numerous studies have been conducted to understand the mechanisms of hair greying. But there is currently no proven method which can reverse hair greying.

The main cause is still unknown but research indicates that there are many risk factors which cause grey hair in early age. It includes hereditary, vitamin deficiency, smoking, excessive intake of tea or coffee, faulty diet, Alopecia and hormonal imbalance.

1. Family History
    2. Smoking
    3. Diet
    4. Medical Disorder

6. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

My Mom taught me to pamper my hair with coconut milk 2x a month to keep it healthy. I guess she was right because even at the age of 50, we didn't notice any grey hair. It started to show off before she reached her 60th.

7. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

Can you suggest what essential can help in keeping my hair black and minimize the appearance of grey hair?