1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Grey hair at 26 yrs of age.....Premature greying

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by soni1987, Nov 3, 2014.

1. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Hey ladies!

I am now 26 and most of the front hair has grown grey for me. It started graying from 22 yrs of my age. Earlier i used to pluck it out then i realized i am plucking most of my front hair which is not good.
    I stopped plucking n let it grow.... and found most of my front hair growing white.
    where as my DH looks so young without a single grey at 30

I started hiding it with other hair inicially but doesnt work then i started using garneir hair colour (black) to hide it but within 1 week roots start growing and again grey ....cant imagine my hair this way ahead.

I tried henna last week but my hair looks light brown in the grey areas and all other dark black, which will easily make out that the light brown hairs are the grey ones. How to make henna look dark brown on grey hairs. I really feel embarrassed in front of my friends n whenever i go out.

Pls give some natural long lasting treatment for this and how to cure my hair graying

My hair care routine - as i am working - oil my hair only max 2 times a week
    Thursday night oils and washes Friday morning ( as Friday is holiday for me)
    Monday night oils and washes Tuesday morning

Can keep oily hair on duty - it will not look good.

2. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

we all are in search of this answer....

3. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    are u taking any multivitamins. if not, u can do so after consulting a doctor.

Myself and dh also have grey hairs, but it reduced after we started taking vitamins.
    Control ur stress levels too, this affects ur general health

1 person likes this.
  4. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you ! Nakshatraa... Will consult a doctor for vitamins ..
    but vitamins can only protect my black hair..what about the hair which is already grey..What to do with that.

5. Nakshatraa

Nakshatraa Silver IL'ite

My dh has the same problem, when he started taking vitamins, the fresh hair ,which grew in place of fallen ones were black.....
    U can also apply henna regularly, it is good to control hairfalll

6. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I hate to say this but it is gene related. I started going grey in my early 20s and now I am in my late 60s. I have never coloured my hair and now it is mostly white with shades of grey. I am so used to it. From your description it sounds as if there is a streak forming just in the middle?? It might be very distinctive if you go with the flow don't you think? Above all keep your hair healthy.

1 person likes this.