1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

greedy,overpowering,irritating in laws and unsupportive,helpless husband

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by kijo, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Kijo,

Saw ur post today only (though it was too difficult to read it and u have not even edited it after so many friends requested u to do so!) and felt like replying.

Have u ever thought HOW BLESSED U ARE? YES, U ARE

If at all u think over those happenings, think of the positive side of that. DON'T SEE--- I'LL SHOW U

U have one of those worst possible MILS, but blessed that u need not stay with them to face them every moment of ur life!

HAve u thought of those girls, who are married to families with even worse ILs and just because they are not educated enough or do not have the mind to work outside, they have no other option but to go through the torture (which u went thru only for 3 months) for day in and day out!

U are a doc and should think of starting a career or higher studies - not brooding over the nonsense past or short-lived happenings of life.

It is UTMOST DIFFICULT to see or face the situation when we see our parents getting insulted for no reason by heartless, irratioanl idiots as ur MIL, but U ARE LUCKY that it is done by ur ILS, but NOT UR HUSBAND!!! (for me it was the husband who took the role of all ur ILs alone for each and everything u mentioned, and imagine my condition! The duration I used to go to office was the hours of oasis!!! I used to hate to return home!)

U know ur husband - donot try to explain things to him or expect anything different from this so-called 'educated' brainless puppet.

Do not waste time brooding over those days. Go ahead and make ur life.

Be firm when handling ur ILs. Do not make ur parents guilty by any way so that they tend to 'please' those greedy guys...

U know a mistake has been made by agreeing with this marriage. Now try to make it a success and change 'YOUR' (the conjugal life) by all possible positive means

I WONDER - do u look at all to the replies!!!! there is no response from u after the first one?

Take care

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Moderator: Old thread revisited. Closing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.