1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Greed for Money

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Come to real world.... This is a materialistic world... Everybody is striving and craving for money, fame, power & attention.... Who is not... Then why not Amithab or anybody for that matter.... As long as the companies are there to pay they will be demanding and accepting it... Once the market stops then they will also come to the reality....

But I agree with you we ar lucky than them because we have the time to have a cup of coffee with our dear & near ones at any time... We can walk in the road, dance and puke in the road... which they cant....

Kuch panekeyliye kuch khona padutha hai.... If you want a + u will definitely have a -..... Law of Nature.....

But for one thing we have to appreciate Amithab is when he was in accute financial crisis, instead of giving yellow paper, he struggled, acted, made money and repaid every single penny.... When everybody is advising him the opposite....

So.......

Veda

2. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

We all have our opinion about Amitabh Bachan and his financial greed/need but let's face it - how many of us really know the man in question? He's a star, a public figure and most of stuff you read about such people in magazines/news etc is not really true. Who knows the "real" Amitabh and what his sitaution is! appearances are more than often deceptive!!!

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

Yes true, he paid everyone ,and dint eat anyone's money, for sure.My only point was, his heal;th is delicate,and he has hundreds of crores, why doe he have to kill himself for more, even if the advertisers come to him, he can refust them.

You dont need much to have a good time in India, and he has more than enough.

But it is his life, i can only comment on it, iot is for him to decide.Thanks and regards.kamal

Reena,

Well neither u nor i know the real amitabh.All we know is thru the papers.

But what we all know is that he has plenty of money, and his health is not good, which cant take the strain of hard work now.He has many diseases too.

My point is, u have enough to last for a few generations, just take it easy and enjoy the money, in the company of yr wife, and maybne Rekha.HAHA.

Regards.kamal

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,
    Maybe it has become a way of life for him, for some the more money you see the more you want it. If he going to be spending lakhs on buying car tyres and a GPS system not to forget costly watches, pens and stuff like that does he not need more? In fact I heard that he his son and Dil are planning a world tour enchasing on the current Bachchan craze.
    There is no end to the greed for fame and money!!!!!!!!!:cool2:

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Janani,

It is his money and he is free to do what he wants.My point is his health doesnt permit it.What is the use of working like a dog, and be a slave to money.

Even Ad guys make u work hard for themoney, and it does take a toll on yr health.He has enough and he shoukld now take it easy, get up at 10, have a lazy morning,breakfast in bed, etc etc and go for a movie, and take good care of his health which is very fragile.

Thanks.kamal

6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Reanee

I agree with you that we hardly know Amitabh Bachan.

But i distinctly remember watching a show with Amitabh & Shahrukh as the guests and when they were asked why do they do any and every commercials that come their way, both of them mentioned that we will do anything for money.

Also there is so much media hype around these people that media forgets that the aam junta wants them to concentrate on issues pertaining to the common man and not run around these people.

Even when Sanjay Dutt was in jail they were waiting all day long outside the jail with cameras etc. and the crowd outside what they show is those people who are not actually their fans but those who have nothing concrete to do and are just passing their time.

And in India with the population explotion there is no dearth of such people who have all the time to stand and watch not only these personalities but any damn thing. They just need an excuse to crowd in such places.

Roopa.