Greatness of UDI – Baba’s sport to pull his devotes into his fold

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om sairam, Our Guru Saibaba has his own methods to select his devotes and at the appropriate juncture they are placed in his darbar, One such incident that happened last month, sorry for the delay in sharing the experience… Computer Typing

Please share yours too as to how you were enrolled in his Sai’s fold. It could be your family’s Ista Devatha was Sayee or probably your In-Laws prayed to him, or you were introduced to him at a critical juncture may through a friend or relative or neighbor…:thumbsup
    [​IMG]

Dh’s friend’s In-laws had a critical issue prevailing in their family which was beyond human interference, A brief about them they are normal God fearing people from the interior of Tamilnadu and could not accept any Guru. Couple of times we shared our experiences hoping that Baba will be understood by them but in vain, as it was thought by Dh’s friend that only someone above solve the issue.

Dh’s friend was always sharing his wife’s grievance and wanted some miracle to happen to solve the problem to restore peace in their family though he was not a great devotee either. It was then Baba intervened.. :cool2:

Close to Dh friend’s In-laws village we had to attend a function, so we decided to drop in at their home, so planned for a visit to nearby famous Lord Balaji’s temple, We both, Dh’s friend, his wife, his In-laws, 3 kids, totally 9 in all started in their Xylo SUV, My DH drove and we started to a place in about 40-45 kms.
    As soon as we reached DH and his friend were finding a place to park, I was with the children from the back side, Dh’s friend wife took one kid to attend nature’s call, Lastly the oldies got down, from the other side I saw them both weeping, I thought because of the problem at home, stepping the temple they broke out emotionally
    :eek:mg: that was not the matter.

Loh!!! FIL when he got down, the door was shut by the MIL and the 4 fingers of FIL were sandwiched between the closed doors. Quickly realizing I ran and opened the door, the fingers turned red and leave it to the readers to imagine the rest. The senior citizen was silently sobbing, the scene was really odd, MIL, their daughter all crying, the rest of us looking very pathetic, my DH quickly taking Baba’s name emptied one packet of UDI which he usually carries, and requested Baba to take care, as we had taken them to temple, it was embarrassing.

Temple at the outskirts, even for emergency we have to drive back 40-45km for treatment. Dh asked me get a pocket size Photo of Baba (which we usually have in the bag) and put in the senior citizen’s pocket and said till we reach the hospital Baba will take care, I assure he added

By Baba’s grace, After applying UDI and the photo in his pocket, seem to have reduced his pain, No sign of swelling too within this 15-20 minutes, Getting sandwiched between the doors, if the bones were broking it generally swells. With No swelling and the pain subsiding, I was confident that Baba has played the role of Dhanvantri. But being others and seeing the others sob and sad, my Dh was still nervous, went to fetch the car to go to hospital.:)

But the conversation which happened between the rest of them, MIL said that he feels better and that we should quickly have darshan and then only leave to hospital. Had to oblige with no mind, then drove to the hospital, even no first aid available there.

Reaching the nearest available clinic, The doctor examined and asked us whether we were Kidding,:shock: or just dreamt as if something happened as there was no swelling, less pain for the smashed fingers. He even refused for an X ray, but convinced him and the Xray was taken.

Baba’s leelas were great, Udi was the medicine, Baba was the Dhanvantri not even an hairline crack, when everyone expected it to be multiple fractures. FIL gave a strong look as if during evening the sun was rising, he was confident, He could understand the sport of Baba, But MIL was now silently sobbing, when her daughter and SIL convinced her as she could not understand what had happened.

What a miracle, now FIL believed Baba will sort their critical issues too and thus BABA reached their home, I had a small idol of Baba to be presented to someone on our way back home, but Baba chose his home here itself to guard them, we are sure he will save them too. Bow

May Baba be with us and bless us always, awaiting to hear from you all as to how each one of you got into Sai’s fold.

Sorry for the long post, if condensed the nectar will lose its sweetness, Thanks for your time.

sindmani, snithya, ladki1 and 32 others like this.

2. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi,

I was overwhelmed by reading this post that too on the start of Thursday...

I was introduced to Sai by my PG owner. But at that time I did not take anything seriously and gave the photo of Sai which she got from Shiridi to my mom...
    My parents became ardent devotees of Sai ram after my marriage and he Protected them from all the difficulties they underwent...

After my marriage i.e nearly 1 and half year later my DH went to US and I was not able to join him due to financial constraint, I was waiting for my onsite opportunity and did not join him as his dependent... but my parents were dead against it... and wanted me to be with my DH... Now after me telling DH the financial constraints he also changed his mind and became very strong... a leela played by Sai for me to become his devotee...

My parents told me to take up Sai vrat and were confident that baba will do the needful but I was postponing it saying something or the other... then they decided to take me to Shiridi, it is there that I some how felt drawn towards baba... The visit changed my mind that baba will guide me and I need not worry about financials and should only think of staying with my DH... Now there was a little bit of doubt about Sai Ram in me(not sure why)... To completely make me surrender to him baba played another leela...

My DH became stubborn and said no let us finish the fianancials and then you join me... I was shattered and felt all the doors closed as L1 was rejected and H1b I was not eligible as per my company's policy and without my DH's acceptance L2 cannot be done... I did not know what to do and then I finally surrendered to Baba and told him to help me in this and took up the thursday vrat... 1st week completed and suddenly without even convincing my DH changed.. 2nd week got approval for L2 from DH company... 4th week I attended the interview and 2 weeks later I was in US with my DH and I completed my vrat in US...

That is when I really realised the greatness of baba.. and after that everything that happens to me(good or Bad) I dedicate to Sai Ram and also my favourite deity OM Shakthi.. it is their leela that I am in the stage I did not even imagine to be in 4 years before...

Even now I am waiting for a wish to be fulfilled and I know Sai baba and my mother Om shakthi will do it for me... THe greatness of God can always be felt in everyaction in our life....

May God bless you for letting me start this day with such a good post sister...

Regards
    Malar

14 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Dear Malar Sister,

Om sairam, Glad Baba has filled with joy at the start of the day and thanks for reading a long thread, and also sharing your experience which I would missed without this "Greatness of UDI" thread, these Satsangs help us to build our faith and feel ourselves surrendered to our Guru Saibaba, May Baba fulfill your wish soon and bless your home with peace and happiness always.

3 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

@blessbabydust - Glad baba's leelas were read and liked by you, May baba bless you always.

5. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hello Saisakthi! :hiya

I am so glad to read your post and somehow I always reply to your posts on Thursdays :) Happy for that also! :)

My first look at Baba happened when I was doing my U.G and till then I did not know much about Him. I received a photo from someone and we ourselves visited Shirdi later in 2008. After this I could feel His complete support and protection towards me and my family and where ever I turned or talked with anyone, it was about Sai and no one else :) He came to me, looked at me, became a part of my family, and finally became an integral part of my body :) I thoroughly feel his presence in and around me always.

And regarding UDHI, its nothing but a medicine to us. It acts as an apt medicine to any illness and I have personally experienced that many times. I have skin allergy problems and when I faced extreme trouble I had to Trust in Baba and apply this UDHI and soon after that I have felt great relief! :)

I am happy that you gave me an opportunity to share this with you all :) Thanks to you!

OM SAI RAM :) LOVE YOU BABA. Bless everyone with peace and prosperity!

5 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

Dear Bhagi Sister,

Thanks for dropping by and reading the long post, we are indeed fortunate to have been pulled into Baba's fold,

It is all Baba's leelas to get interacted amongst ourselves and participate in Satsangs for the young entrants to understand the closeness in Baba.

True, Udi is the apt medicine for all illness, either external or internal, the degree of faith in Udi cures our illness,

May Baba be with you and shower his blessings always...

4 people like this.
  7. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Indeed true! thank you very much Saisakthi Sister :)

1 person likes this.
  8. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi,

Nice to hear about Baba that too on a thursday! I have had lot of miracles in my life atleast because of the vrat that i took. Many times when i close my eyes and meditate, i have seen baba putting udhi on my forehead. I should say i feel blessed for sure when i experience it. He is my guide always, nowadays i have become bold to handle everything alone when there is a need for it! Its all because of baba's grace! Most likely i see baba travelling with me wherever i go, in the form of some sticker in some vehicle. I trust in him a lot, and when i have some distressful situation, i just put it under baba's feet. I know he would decide on the best solution for me!

6 people like this.
  9. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Dear Sai Sister,

Again feeling blessed to read the mahima of Satguru Sairam.

I have heard about saibabaji from childhood but i started realising his miracles only during 2008.

One of my friend took me to Sai mandhir in Mylapore. At that time i was waitlisted for employment in my current company and still in final year PG. Within a week after his darshan, my order got condfirmed.

Then So many miracles happened in my life till date( continuing each and every second). It is an endless list.

Deivam Manushya RoopeNa is what i see in my life everyday. I feel baba is coming to help me and my family/ friends in every form.

My Entire family trust him.

My initial posting was in North India and i had to wait for my transfer to Chennai.

There i had so many colleagues who are sai devotees and visited mandhirs over there along with their guidance.

One of my colleague got me baba idol from shirdi :) I had only baba in my alter.
    Then he got me married to the boy of his choice ( I believe that me getting married to my DH is as per Babaji's order).

He blessed me with transfer and child parallely (double blessings).

He also drew my DH towards him. Today my DH is an ardent devotee of Satguru Saibaba.

Then my Inlaws have become his devotees.

Sai baba's vrat for 9 weeks was an amazing experience for me . I have also done Guru Sri Ragvendra pooja and Sri padha vallaba siddha mangala stothram parayanam and sri guru charithra parayanam. Be it any guru, i can realise Sai babaji in them.

I had little problem in my pregnancy journey but it was cleared by HIM.
    We have named our baby "SAI SANJANA" :) cos we always wanted to hear his name around us.

Everyday i surrender my life on his lotus feet. Leave all my burden to him and carry out my day .

He is the guiding light of my life.

It is his will to read your post and it is at his mercy am posting a reply.

He is a kaliyuga deivam ( God of kalyug).

Thanks for the opportunity dear sai sister.

cheers
    Sweetlife

10 people like this.
  10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for sharing your experience about Baba. My elder brother in law is Saibaba's devotee. When we got married we did not go anywhere else for honeymoon , but to Shirdi to get Baba's blessings. When we offered coconut to Saibaba we got azhugal coocnut. We got so worried but someone in the temple told us that it is a good Omen. Our life has been very nice and my dh is a gem of a person. All Baba's blessings. Baba has always bee by my side and helped me. I do archana to Saibaba every Thursday and seek his blessings.

sindmani, dimple7, smilysmile and 5 others like this.