1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Great things always begin from within

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 1, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

If an egg is broken from outside force then life ends and if it breaks from within then life begins. Great things always begin from within..

Love comes from within. A loving person always has a smile on his face. People spend a lifetime searching for happiness
    looking for peace but the place where we can find happiness and peace is within ourselves.

We can find happiness in the innocent smile of a child . In their innocent face we forget everything in the world. Blessed are those who realise that.

If we have good friends who are with us always and give encouragement in the things which we do then we are the happiest person to get such good friends.

2. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Very nicely said Viji ma'm. I fell in love with your sentence

People spend a lifetime searching for happiness

looking for peace but the place where we can find happiness and peace is within ourselves.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jayshree

Thank you for your first feedback and glad to know you liked it

love
    viji

4. Meerasan78

Meerasan78 New IL'ite

Hey,

Its really true. HE had a purpose for everybody and gave them strengths accordingly. We are too young to understand the purpose.. the only thing to do is help them serve thier purpose. Good thought.

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Its a mere true Viji Ma,that each & every single action begins within.All glory comes from daring inside.Deeds & thoughts have to rise from breaking all the barriers to have a happy ending.
    If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.

6. manchitra

manchitra Senior IL'ite

nice post Viji !

A loving person really has a smile on his /her face. I have experienced it and I am also trying to follow those good steps. we have nothing to lose if we flash a genuine smile at somebody . we can bring a whole lot of change in the way we look a things. I always wonder when people move around with a big frown on their face. I pity them.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meerasan

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your views.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saroj

Thank you for stepping in and liked the quote very much. Its so true. Thanks for sharing your views

love
    viji

quote=yashikushi;bt24062]Its a mere true Viji Ma,that each & every single action begins within.All glory comes from daring inside.Deeds & thoughts have to rise from breaking all the barriers to have a happy ending.
    If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.[/quote]

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Manchitra

Thanks for your feedback. I also dont like people who frown. A smile costs nothing and pay large investments. A smiling face looks so nice.

love
    viji

quote=manchitra;bt24066]nice post Viji !

A loving person really has a smile on his /her face. I have experienced it and I am also trying to follow those good steps. we have nothing to lose if we flash a genuine smile at somebody . we can bring a whole lot of change in the way we look a things. I always wonder when people move around with a big frown on their face. I pity them.[/quote]

10. divyaparu83

divyaparu83 New IL'ite

Viji, you have said a big philosophy/thought in a small & beautiful way.. Eternal happiness is what everyone is craving for and looking for everywhere except where it is... In oneself!!