1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Great Smoky mountain-your suggestions welcome here.

Discussion in 'Indians in North Carolina' started by Nittu, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    We are planning to visit great smoky mountain,NC for 4 days,please give me ur suggestions. :bowdown I heard it is a good place to relax...please fill me on..with ur good and bad experiences if any.
    Thank you in advance.:wave

2. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

NO REPLIES YET:spin

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Nittu, I hope I am not very late and I don't know when you plan to visit but fall is a great time to visit the smokies. I have never been there yet but I do know there are very good hiking trails and lots of things to do. The official website here gives you more information to the national park for you to plan better Great Smoky Mountains National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Here's a link to things to do Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Things To Do (U.S. National Park Service)

A Day In The Smokies: A Smoky Mountain Travel Blog - if you plan a visit to Gatlinburg, Graceland I believe is a good place and so is pigeon forge.

I am sure you will get all the info on the net, but wanted to share what i know or heard about. Hope this helps and have a great trip.

4. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

Hi Srama
    Thank you so much for answering me. we are planning to go after 2 weeks. I know the fall season ,the nature has its beauty at its best....but we want to visit this place before we move back to india.
    The links are really useful for me....Thank yo so much:thumbsup
    IS there good restarunts around that place? Please let me know....Thanks in advance!!!