1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Great Mental Health Tip - Writing

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by sankara1, Jun 1, 2021.

1. sankara1

sankara1 Silver IL'ite

WEEKLY CHALLENGE!

Question for you … what’s ONE THING that you could have done yesterday to make it an even better day?

⚡ Grab your journals from last week because this week we’re going to take it to the NEXT LEVEL to make it even more effective and MORE POWERFUL!

REMINDER: Last week’s challenge was to write in your 5-Minute Journal every morning.[​IMG]

→ This week is all about using your 5-Minute Journal every night!

This is where you’ll REALLY start to see results, as you reflect and review your day.

Every night you write:

✅ 3 “amazing” things that happened during the day.

✅ 1-2 thoughts about what you could have done to make the day even better.

It’s the POWER OF REFLECTION – on looking back over what went well during the day – that really helps you see the benefits of your actions.

“We do not learn from experience… we learn from reflecting on experience.” – John Dewey

Sample nighttime entry:

• Today I met with 2 potential new (incredible!) clients and am excited to start them on their programs, I got in a great workout, and I played a really fun game of cards with the kids before their bedtime.

• I could have skipped out on the giant scoop of ice cream for dessert tonight – felt bloated and blah after. Not worth it. Also: I forgot to check in with Mom, I need to do that tomorrow!

As you can see, this is super fast, super simple, super easy – and also a super effective way to incorporate positive psychology into your routine!

Try adding this to your nighttime routine and see the results yourself!

Are you with me on taking the journaling to the next level? Let us know in the comments below!

SuiDhaaga and SCA like this.