Gratitude To Teacher

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

GRATITUDE TO TEACHER
    Retired teacher and his wife plan for a far trip. They were afraid that, if a thief broke into the house, the house would be maliciously damaged by rummaging through boxes and cabinets and could not find money, so he put one thousand rupees on the table and left a note for the thief: Feel sorry! Thanks for your hard work! We are middle class, we live on a little pension, and we don’t have any cash at home. You finally came here, I am afraid that you might wasted your time, so I set aside Rs 1000/_ for you as a working trip gift.
    If you wish to expand your harvest, the eighth floor opposite my house is the chairman of petrolas, the seventh floor is the general manager of Pertonas, the sixth floor is the Minister of Finance, the fifth floor is the house of the former Minister of Defense, and the fourth floor is the Property Management Committee Office. They have plenty of cash and in case of theft, they will never report to police. I wish you a fruitful harvest! ​
    A week later, when teacher came home, he found that there was Rs. 100,000 in cash and a note on the table : Thank you teacher for your teaching, it was a late meeting, this mission was successfully completed and the harvest was fruitful, so I left Rs 100,000 to express my gratitude. Please continue to teach in the future and keep providing information.

messedup likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

GRATITUDE to TEAcHER II

upload_2022-9-12_16-3-23.jpeg

3. Thyagarajan

there is a brand by name TEACHER’S whiskey a available online!