1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

got pink pimples on neck

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by sankasailaja, May 24, 2010.

1. sankasailaja

sankasailaja Bronze IL'ite

hi
    my baby is 2 yrs old,as it is her 1st summer in india,when i travel outside i apply sunscreen for her,but recently i observed pink pimples on her neck,and also some on her forehead,moreover her face became dry,and i dont know how to explain them ,skin color ,very small rahes are there

she is very beautiful,very fair,but seeing her ,passing summer,really i couldnt recognize sometimes,she changed after coming here

in usa i used aveeno for her,but now they r finished and as per doctor advise im using pears, is it gud,or do i need to change?

plz give ur replies to see y baby skin normal like before

thnaks in advance

2. sunny2009

sunny2009 New IL'ite

Hi
    Dont worry!
    My son is 1 year old and he too got the same problem. He got tiny rashes (we call them chematakayalu in telugu and ghamoria in hindi). I observed those rashes two days back and it almost reduced now.I'm applying johnson's baby cream and johnson's prickly heat powder twice/thrice daily.Its better to use Aveeno as it doesnt dry the skin much.I feel soap dries skin more than a liquid soap.Aveeno is now-a-days available in Ind also.
    Make your kid drink more water along with cocnut water as it helps to combat heat.Even Ragimalt is also very good.I give my son ragimalt atleast thrice /twice a week.
    Regards,
    Sunny's Mom