1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, right and Center...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SharanyaD, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

:biglaugh :biglaugh :rotfl

I'm enjoying reading such funny postings of yours ...... nobody uses words like you are doing Aunty ....You Rock !! :thumbsup

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Trisha has close relationship with Vijay and that got broken when Vijay went with Nayan in Villu.Simbhu, also was ditched by
    Nayan. so now both these are in love . that is what chennai kuruvi says.
    In the programme " coffee with Anu, Anu put a question to The villi of TV serials, Nalini, " How did you join to the filmdom?"

When Anu was enquiring about Nalini's dad, Nalini was saying "When I thought of acting in movies, my dad and brother objected over it and only my mother supported me"
    Anu continued asking "How did you managed your dad and brother then?" Without any sign of hesitation, Nalini replied "my mother asked both to get out of home and both get lost and I never had any idea about their wareabouts as we chased them out"
    The worst part is that Nalini's mother was enjoying the comments of her daughter and laughing to the peak!!!
    Enna oru paasam?

In ‘Aarumugam’ Priyamani is the lead actress so all publicity materials flashes her name. Saranya Mohan is a bit upset and as she already announced she will only welcome the offers only if she is casted as heroine.
    When directors approach her with new offers she has demanded for salary hike saying that after ‘Vennila Kabadi kuzhu’ her market has gone high.
    Is this what they call 'make hay while the sun shines'
    Will meet you with more.
    with love
    pad

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

The superstar of Malayalam cinema,mammotty who has acted in more than 300 films in Malayalam and Tamil, was taken to a separate room and was briefly questioned on his purpose of visit to the US and other details.
    According to sources close to the actor, JFK airport security officials said they took him seperately as they "had instructions to check the details of all those passengers with the name - Muhammad Ismail."

I do not know how far true is this gossip. The new film of Selvaraghavan "Ayiraththil oruvan " has Karthi as hero and Reema sen one of the heroines.

Danush's wife Aishwarya is working as an assistant director for that movie and she has taken an additional job of giving dubbing voice for Reema for this movie.
    Aishwarya is making herself busy because her husband hates and abuse her a lot.
    with love
    pad

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Nandhu,
    Nalla suda suda poittirukku...indha gossip mill..
    Appopo vandhu thalai kaatteren...vambu yaarai vittadhu..:biglaugh

sriniketan

5. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Padmini ma

I am still :biglaugh:biglaugh on reading this.
    We all know, this is what heroine's mother do, but interview la public a othukaradhu, OMG !!

Aishwarya is making herself busy because her husband hates and abuse her a lot.

Nijamava, Dhanush kku idhu Toooo Much !!

6. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Oh can't believe this !!! Thought Dhanush was one of the nice guys ...:shock:

7. Grace3

Grace3 Silver IL'ite

Good ... both Trisha & Simbu are just lofty 'talkers' .:cheers. will suit each other !

8. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

pad.. engayoo poiteenga poonga....:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

dhanush :shock: I dont think its true.. not because I like dhanush or anything.. but I dont think they can treat superstar's daughter like that.:hide:

9. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Nandhu...

Kumudham-Vikatan padikkara oru flavor varadhu !! Ella newsum pudhusu thaan enakku ...
    Polladha ulagam adaa saami !!

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Bujji.. late'a reply panina enna.. latest news ooda vanthu post panina.. romba santhoosham engalukku ;-) :biglaugh

Big B.. very true... nalla time pass, right?

Gowssss.... yes yes... magazine padika vendaaam.. ellam newsum inge kedaichum namakku :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.