1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gossips - Left, Right And Center... - Sequel 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nandshyam, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Any hype for a Simbu's films should be considered as too much :mrgreen: Ivanoda padam vanthal yenna, varalena yenna? (who cares if his films get released or otherwise)

Question: When was the last time SSC came to IL??? People, please warn me if you happen to even sense her around. I will quickly and quietly edit my post above. :hide:

6 people like this.
  2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:yes::exactly:correct dhaan.. I thought with all the sanyaasi talks , he will leave acting.. but no.. doh1

1 person likes this.
  3. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Those are for publicity.. He told in an interview that he is beyond comparison lol. I thought Sanyaasis are humble... This guy will never stop boasting/acting/drooling!

3 people like this.
  4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Happy Rajinikanth to Birthday? Yes! You read that right! We are not wishing just any other person! This is a special wish to a special star - The Superstar! Our very own Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 64th birthday today! Rajinikanth, today is the most celebrated person in our cinema industry. His demi-god status, mere screen presence and his style can never be recreated by anybody else. Rajinikanth's fans started celebrating his birthday from yesterday night with his film Lingaa. This is the first time that a Rajinikanth movie is releasing on his birthday. Meanwhile, the film has been receiving amazing responses from all over the world. Well, it surely is a remarkable day to cherish for Thalaivar's fans.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. manitat

manitat Silver IL'ite

Lingaa is boring. Rajini is so tiresome. Movie really tested my patience. Graphics was horrible.

1 person likes this.
  6. Lamuna

Lamuna Senior IL'ite

In a shock split, actors Samantha and Siddharth have decided to end their two-and-half-year-old relationship. Sources reveal the two called it off ‘a few days ago’.

Both actors were ‘madly in love’ and have been dating since they appeared together in Jabardust. Known popularly in circles as just Sam and Sid, the two never openly admitted to their relationship, but would often attend events together and even flirt on Twitter. In fact, in numerous interviews, Sam had declared that she was indeed “seeing someone”.

This unofficial status continued since the two were paired in the 2012 flick Jabardust. Sources attached to the project say the two hit it off immediately and had been tight ever since, until last December.

It’s not known what caused the split, but Samantha is apparently distraught. “The whole experience has been painful for her. It’s probable that she’ll just focus on her career right now and it’s highly unlikely that she’ll be in any relationship soon. Because this is the end of a very solid, long-term relationship. She will take time to recover,” said a source close to Samantha.

The reason behind the break-up remains a mystery and the actress was last spotted in Goa on a holiday with close friends. For Siddharth, this is not his first relationship within the industry. The actor was linked to Shruti Haasan and Soha Ali Khan, following a divorce from his wife.

Source: Deccan Chronicle

7. solitarysoul

solitarysoul New IL'ite

Hi ppl.. let me share something.. Actor arya had an affair with the daughter of the founder one of the leading universities in chennai. Hint JPR

8. asrchithra

asrchithra New IL'ite

i came to know through il

9. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

I actually liked him in Osthi...:hide::hide: Sorry SSC.. [​IMG] but i found 'vaadi vaadi cute pondatti' song , really cute.. whaatsmileydont know what happened to me...

1 person likes this.
  10. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Definitely something wrong ! ! ! get yourself checked . :shock::drool

2 people like this.