1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Goody Bags for Classmates and Teacher

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by hs2009, Mar 22, 2013.

1. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I need suggestions on goody bags for DD's preschool classmates. Their are 27 kids and teachers to be gifted. Do suggest me gift ideas/ budget for kids and teachers. Also where should I buy them in-store or online as I have time.

2. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

I would get the bags from the dollar store if you have one near you. Also interms of gifts , at this age, something like stickers, colouring book - maybe crayons too, one of my friends bought childrens toothbrushes with childrens design from the drugstore,
    For the Teachers, mugs with coasters, candles.
    You can also try walmart or target for all the above.

3. wherenext

wherenext Junior IL'ite

Yes you would get the bags from dollar store...even from wallmart...those are not expensive..
    You can also also get the kids the play dough, or even small plastic cups with cartoon characters faces which they can use as their personalised cups for milk + stickers with alphabets so that they can put their names on their cups..

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Himaani,

it depends on the occasion. Anyways I think you should check out the $1 or $2 sections at Michaels - they have some creative and useful gifts there and I personally feel it is worth the money. You could perhaps add a candy/pencil/crayons (there are these cute 4 color crayons/pens - 8 boxes for $2 at target) to that and give along with that.

Teachers perhaps appreciate a gift card better than most other gifts - if it is end of the school year, a thank you card will be appreciated. Anyways a thank you card is always appreciated. At the end of my DDs preschool year she wanted to gift her teachers a tomato plant! yes a tomato plant - so gave that with a gift and a thank you card.

1 person likes this.