Good Wedding Sarees in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by saviblr, Apr 26, 2007.

1. arshi1611

arshi1611 New IL'ite

hi
    Although i haven't been theremyself but someone toldmethat thecollection is good at Man Mandir. if ur looking for a good expensive designer one then u can also try ritu kumars boutique at ispahani centre at nungambakkam.

2. asharao

asharao Senior IL'ite

Hi!

In b'lore the best georget saree is from KSCI or KSIC off M.G.Road.Karnataka silk saree house or something like that. I picked up my engagement sarees there and even till today after so much of wear abroad,it's still in a brand new condition.

In Chennai,go to Kumaran's.U get sarees from any range to any range.Fabulous pieces.Again all in the best of conditions even till date.

Asha Rao

3. smits

smits New IL'ite

ok i knew about man mandir..but did not knoe about ritu kumar boutique....

Thanks for the information....

:)
    Smitha

4 people like this.
  4. arshi1611

arshi1611 New IL'ite

hi,
    Glad to be of help:-D You know how we all get immense pleasure in shopping na and i feel equally happy if i can share some good info bout shopping with others... its like u've gone shopping urself:mrgreen: hope u get what ur looking for.
    There's also one called Rangoli.I don't know the exact location but i saw it while going to marina beach! the collection was really nice that time so u can try if u want.
    :wave

5. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    arshi do they do wedding sari's in ritu kumar.i dun think so.coz i have just seen indo western wear or tops and kurtas.rangoli also has great collection and also man mandir.you can also try roshanlals in nungambakkam and also gotewalas in cathedral road and futher down the road you have got aakarshana saris i think both of them have designer saris.
    hope this info has been useful.
    luv
    pavithra

6. pineapple

pineapple New IL'ite

I think you can get good kanchipuram wedding sarees in "Venkateshwara textiles" near Magadi road..:yes:

pineapple :wave

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=1 rules=none border=0 frame=void><COLGROUP><COL width=115></COLGROUP><TD align=left width=115 height=17>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  7. shubs123

shubs123 New IL'ite

hi,
    I heard thet in chikpet (bangalore) there are lots of saree shops but no idea how good there are to the extent.anybody got any ideas??

8. saritasaj

saritasaj New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been to Mrs Assudani in Sarjapur Main Road . She has a beautifull collection of designer sarees and salwar suits , ideal for wedding occasions. There is no compromise done in the quality of work or fabric. Very chic and classic. She owes boutiques in hyderabad and is now planning to set up here in bangalore . Till then she is continuing her work from her place.

9. nbhatia

nbhatia New IL'ite

you can visit Samyak,its near Garuda mall ..They have very good designer and wedding collection a bit expensive thou

10. poojareddy

poojareddy New IL'ite

hi!
    can u tell me the contact details or the address
    of the Mrs Assudani in Sarjapur Main Road.thank u!!!!