Good to be back!

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by Mona2707, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

BowHello again everyone!

So good to be back. I could not log on for sometime now as my beloved son was hospitalized in the Intensive Care Unit of our local hospital. It was fourteen days of pure mental and physical and emotional agony for me to watch him suffer with all manner of tubes and needles sticking into his pure body (he is only 17) and being his mother I am unable to bear that pain for him. Could not have made it without the support of my family. Praise God! he has fully recovered and is recuperating at home. Thank you everyone for all your prayers. I am deeply grateful. I wish to share my experience with all of you i.e. being mortal beings we tend to take our loved ones for granted until a crisis or something tragic happens to jolt us into realising just how much they mean to us. When was the last time we said I love you! toour loved ones. Please all of you, make it your daily mantra to say I LOVE YOU! to your family at least once a day. That is all the tonic they need to make their day. This is what I have put into practice now and I thank God over and over again that it was not too late for me to do so!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
    Love
    Mona

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Mona,

Good to hear that your son has recovered and back home.

I totally agree with you...do say i love you to all your near and dear ones before its too late. If you are not a verbal person...express yourself in action and let them know that you care.

Take care.