Good Tailors in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by ramya_psk, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Re: Good Tailors

Hey count me in too... I need a tailor who will stitch salwars well.

Vijay tailors ( near to Kodambakkam railway station) has been stitching my blouses for years now..

If you give him proper instructions.. he stitches blouses well.

anybody interesed.. would be glad to pass on phone number ..

cheers

Bhooma

2. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Re: Good Tailors

Hi Friends,

Salwar:

I have a good tailor at Vadapalani who stitches salwar and churidhars. The name of the shop is Quno. Its in the basement of Raahat Plaza which is bang oppisite to the vadapalani bus depot. Its a small shop but they have good patterns. Charges are reasonable and they deliver in a week's time if its not during the festive season.

Blouses:

The shop name is Limras. Fitting is too gud. They would take sometime and is little expensive. This shop is oppisite to Agasthiyar temple in Pondy Bazaar.

3. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Re: Bangles

Hi friends,

Nice to know that there are so many bangle lovers. One of my friend had good and very big collection of bangles. She used to put the bangles in a hanger ( the one we use to hang out shirts and pants) and just hang them in one of her cupboards. So u need not have to spend much money on bangle stand and its visible too.

Just try it out

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Gayathri,

Just count on me.............Iam a freak of Bangles. From my college days till now, I wear bangles all colours matching with the dress. This trend has rubbed of to my kids also. I just love that clinking sound. Believe me when I was carrying my first child, because of my love for bangles, my parents did the ceremony of putting bangles in the 5 month itself.

If anybody has the photo of bangle box, please post it. How many bangles can we store in the box?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  5. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

I am nowdays only, buying bangles. got insipired seeing a college mate posess 1000 bangles. she came on paper and all for tht - tht thick glass bangle type - she has 1000 of it, and she has kept them in cloth type box only - one box for each colour - blue box, green box. fell in love wit t!

6. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

I am nowdays only, buying bangles. got insipired seeing a college mate posess 1000 bangles. she came on paper and all for tht - tht thick glass bangle type - she has 1000 of it, and she has kept them in cloth type box only - one box for each colour - blue box, green box. fell in love wit t!

About Shop, i go to a shop called Ellora in POndy bazaar.....super service. they also, like tht Gnanam stores arrange and give in different budgets. super it is.

7. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Lalitha,

Welcome to list of bangle lovers..........I am attaching 2 snaps of bangle boxe which i have........like the same u can get boxes in three roles also........u can get them in some shops in T nagar and in Parris Corner.....

I am having the remaining bangles in a box..........

Attached Files:

8. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Sharadha,

Thank u for stepping in and giving a very good idea of storing bangles..........actually i have also seen in one my friend used to store in hangers.......but i totally forgot about that...........thank u and i think many of our friends will try it.....

9. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Archana,

Nice to c u in this thread........and one more bangle lover added to the list....

10. bhuman

bhuman Senior IL'ite

Hi.. i too love to wear bangles.....
    and my latest interest is on jodha akbar style(Kundhan style) bangles.. those are really good and have greater look