Good Tailors in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by ramya_psk, Dec 26, 2006.

1. pvrashmi

pvrashmi New IL'ite

Can someone suggest a good tailor near thiruvanmiyur rto?

2. kanaiyaazhi

kanaiyaazhi New IL'ite

Eros Tailor is good for ravikai. 40 R H Road, Mylapore.

3. Cinthu

Cinthu Senior IL'ite

any one knows good tailor and saree and designer blouse near kk nagar and ashoknagar please help me with this

4. mrssiva

mrssiva Silver IL'ite

Suggest any good tailors(salwars) in Thambaram - Selaiyur, Medavakkam,rajakilpakkam.

Thanks in advance

5. ushdra

ushdra New IL'ite

After having frustrated with the tailors in Chennai especially for fashionblouse stitching, I found Kaaviyaa fasshions through Kalaniketan. Her shop is in Virugambakkam opposite to Vembuliamman kovil (literally across). Boy was she a breadth of fresh air; such pleasing manners; such professionalism. I visited only for 5 days; bought two sarees the second day; she even came to Green Park [COLOR=#009900 !important]hotel[/COLOR] to fit me; made the alterations; I did not have time to specify any design but was very happy with her [COLOR=#009900 !important]designs[/COLOR]. Brought the sarees and the blouses back to the hotel; saree falls were stitched. the blouses were a nice fit. She may be a bit expensive but I did not even leave my hotel room. To me the professionalism and the service were worth the money. Her [COLOR=#009900 !important]phone number[/COLOR] is 95661 74755 and address is 90 Arcot [COLOR=#009900 !important]road[/COLOR], opp. Vembuliamman Kovil, Virugambakkam Chennai 600092. I got these stitched in April first week of 2014.

She stitches salwar also.

6. Anusha07

Anusha07 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    suggest me some good tailors in egmore.
    there are many in fountain plaza.could you name a few good tailoring shops there.

regards,
    anusha.

7. BRS

BRS New IL'ite

Pls suggest some good tailor in R.A.Puram .Chennai for Salwars & blouses who also charges reasonably & delivers promptly.

8. Cigy

Cigy New IL'ite

Can anyone let me know good tailors in perambur or madhavaram or in kodungaiyur area for stitching salwars . It will be helpful even if the charges are mentioned .

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  9. ushdra

ushdra New IL'ite

Kaaviyaa tailors in Virugambakkam is very good. Especially NRIs who visit for one or two weeks, she gets things done very nicely and quickly within a couple of days. She also does good embroidery, swarovsky stone work etc. Her phone number is 95661 74755 /97103 55605. Her place is in Virugambakkam right across the street from Vembuliamman koil. I would highly recommend her.

10. umaamutha

umaamutha New IL'ite

Dear IL's,
    I have my marriage fixed in close to 40 days, im yet to buy wedding and reception sarees. Can you please suggest bridal blouse tailors who can stitch within two weeks around west mambalam area? This will be of great help to me as i have not stitched any blouse in chennai so far...