Good Tailors in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by aashuabhi, Mar 13, 2012.

1. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to Bangalore and looking for a tailor who can stitch nice salwar suits. Have tried 3-4 tailors already but they dont know what fitting means :rant. SO i can get my suit stitched from my home town ( which is in haryana) only when i go there once a year :cry:

Please tell me some boutique or good tailoring shop around jayanagar/kormangla or BTM.

Thanks,
    Aashu

2. dvl

dvl Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I stay in N.S. Palya (near BTM Stage II). My tailor is also in the same area. She is very good with salwars. She also does a lot of embroidery work & other kind of designing work. She doesn't have a shop. She works from her own house. The house is near Ranka Colony. Let me know if you are interested.

Rgds
    Vidhya

3. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks dvl for reply. Yes i have seen Ranka colony. I think its near TVS/Maruti showroom, as we take left from bannergatta road for Vijaya bank colony.. right??

Please let me know where is her house i can go and give my suit piece this weekend itself.

4. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Also let me know how much does she cost for a simple suit stiching.

5. jasminepatra

jasminepatra Silver IL'ite

i had given my salwars to stitch in bangalore in commercial street. its a designer shop and little expensive (750 for salwar with lining) but the fit was really good..the lining material is good, it doesnt shrink when i wash the suit... even the blouse fit was very good... its called Daman... they deliver in a week's time..

6. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for reply Jasmine. Can you provide more detail about how to find this shop in commercial street? or in case you have his number please send me in my PM.

7. jasminepatra

jasminepatra Silver IL'ite

hi i am unable to send a pm..when u enter commercial street, the shop - SOCH will be on the left. after soch, take the first right, its a small lane. on the right side the shop is there, on first floor. its named as daman...

8. rashmihn

rashmihn New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

Can you please give me the address details of the tailor..i'm tired of not getting a good tailor and tired of altering the dresses again and again.

9. trudger

trudger New IL'ite

Hello,

I am looking for a tailor/store who can alter my gown. I don't mind the location/expenses since I have been trying to find a good tailor for 2 years now.
    Please let me know anyone, ladies! Thank you.

Time we set up our very own customized tailoring shop! :banana

10. trudger

trudger New IL'ite

Have you had any luck finding one?