Good suburb for Indian family

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by lyxav, Apr 17, 2015.

1. lyxav

lyxav New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I am moving to Sydney, please suggest a safe suburb. Im mother of two kids. My husband has a new Job in the city. He has to use the train to go to the city daily. Im now in India. Im moving to sydney in two weeks. I have lived in Melbourne. I simply loved Noble Park.We would take good long walks at night. Would like to do the same here in Sydney. Looking for a good suburb in Sydney with primary schools with indian kids so that my kids feel at home. please suggest a safe suburb as I would be walking my kids to primary school everyday and my hubby would have to return home as late as 9 pm. Please help me.

Thankyou,

Lyxav thinkingsmiley

2. lyxav

lyxav New IL'ite

Hi Sydney Ilites,

Thankyou. We have decided to move to Homebush. Can you give a personal review of the suburb if you have lived there. Is there any park there for little kids to play???

Lyxav

3. akrutisyd

akrutisyd Senior IL'ite

@lyxav

Hi, there is no such place where we say its safest. Its on how safe we act ourselves and take our own precautions. Some or the other suburbs have some robberies now and then. I cannot suggest any place like where you can go for mid night walks. Just pick any suburbs where you find some Indians, so that you have some one to get along. Suburbs like Parramatta and westmead, harris park hav emost of Indians and these places take 4045 min to city. You could even search near city, but they would be costly. Pick any place after living for few months, then youll understand which place suits you. Stay safe..good luck

1 person likes this.