1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Skin Lightening Cream.. review on all products..

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ransree, Jul 13, 2010.

1. reprocessor

reprocessor New IL'ite

hi
    i dont know about ponds..but try avon s naturals fairness cream with spf 15

dats effective

2. alexsmith

alexsmith New IL'ite

Well - I used both. And for my experience, Dr. Fred Summit Skin Whitener was faster, but it just weakened my skin and when I went out in the sun for long periods of time, my skin would start to burn and adversely darken. Now, Porcelana worked at a slower pace, but frankly it was a bit safer for the skin than Dr. Fred's cream. I'm pretty sure that Porcelana combined hydroquinone and some sunscreen agents to help prevent future darkening. And since I have to go out in the Sun alot, Porcelana worked best for me.

Also, hydroquinone is a very risky ingredient itself. Too much of it can harmfully affect your skin and can cause certain types of cancer. I know that skin lightening products that exclude hydroquinone are much more expensive, but please be careful. Although these hydroquinone induced skin lightening products are cheaper, they can cause much more problems than those without the harmful chemical.

If you must choose between the 2, Porcelana is a tiny bit safer. But if you wish to save up your money, try some trusted and hydroquinone-free products such as Meladerm or Makari. I'm using Meladerm right now and my skin looks lighter and feels so much healthier.

Good luck :)

3. vishnupriyaudgi

vishnupriyaudgi New IL'ite

Hi Ransree, congrats !!! I used this trick when I was getting married and it really did wonders.
    I used to apply Vitamin E oil before I go to bed , massage the oil in face, neck and hands and leave it overnight when i sleep, because they say, skin breathes when u sleep , next day wash ur face thoroughly with soap to remove the oil and make a paste with besan, haldi and honey - honey is a natural bleach, will cleanse ur skin, but dont apply the mix n hair,and in ur eye brows, honey makes hair grey out, and apply the paste and leave till it dries, now wash the face without applying soap, because the effect of the pack may be lost if u apply soap, u can do this regularly while taking bath and also I changed myself to Shahnaz Pearl cream and it did wonders but it is a bit constly so dint continue for a lng time after marriage, anyways, i got married now right, so not tht concerned abt the fairness. try if u like :) take care

4. Shreeyaa

Shreeyaa New IL'ite

Thanx...........:thumbsup

5. sjasmink

sjasmink New IL'ite

hi all,
    before usage of Ponds white beauty,i had little bit more than average complexion,,but after using Ponds white beauty,I was getting many complements from my near n dear,,,even I clearly noticed.its working perfect for me. my face having oily skin.it improves glow n protects from sunscreen.As I go to office daily,I use Scarf regularly.its lot better than Fair n Lovely,,o be frank No Comaprision between those two.
    I referred to all my friends this product.
    Even I am searhing for on which will give more results than PONDS WHITE BEAUTY.
    Its better to have fresh fruits.

Cheers..
    shobha

6. silpamohan

silpamohan New IL'ite

Hi nish824a,

i wanted to make bukwa at home.can u pls post the quantity of all the ingredients to be used to make it.

pls post it.

Thanks

7. krithikaDeva

krithikaDeva New IL'ite

Hi,
    First find wht type of skin is yours if it is oil skin then dont use any cream u have to use only gel kind of creams, try AVON it gives good result they have cream age and skin wise so it is very good and apt even pigmented skin can be cured and in the resonable price u can visit the site and find the product and u can get it from the AVON representative, i am one amoung if u r interested just let me know i will help u. i have many satisfied customers too so dont get worried Advance best of luck for ur new life.:thumbsup

8. shreyasingh

shreyasingh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ransree,
    September is quite close. I think you used go for the cleansing thing regularly and should try home-made masks too. You can also try Oriflame's Essentials Fairness Lotion. It provides a drastic change. As you are short of time.....I think you should go for it. Besides it try to avoid going out in sun.

9. LauraWolfhart

LauraWolfhart New IL'ite

Congrats on your wedding!

Sorry if I repeat tips, but use potato or cucumber juice twice a day on your skin, leave on for half an hour then wash off. This lightens skin in 2 or 3 weeks. For a really safe and good whitening cream look for Monsia whitening, it's full of vitamin C so it makes skin soft and glowing. I use it and it's wonderful!!! You can get it online at beyas where I got it, or another site that sells it.

Also, use sunscreen before going out. That always helps.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  10. Laxmi1982

Laxmi1982 Silver IL'ite

I have started using neutrogena fairness cream...its really good..mix with lacto calamine and then apply ..it will not give you oily looks,