Good place to buy Diamond jewels in TamilNadu

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by sdharu, Feb 23, 2010.

1. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

2. Saranyasenthil

Saranyasenthil New IL'ite

Hi
    I need a diamond ring for my husband. I would like to have it in IF- VVS1., EF., VG - 0.3-0.5 ct. in 6-8 GMs of gold. Can you help me in quoting how much it will cost?

3. rekhaanand

rekhaanand New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

One of the best place to buy Diamond jewels is Karaikudi Maganlal Mehta Corporation Ltd( KMCL Diamonds), They have branches both in Chennai and Karaikudi.
    Checkout their website here, Diamond Jewellers Chennai,Diamond Jewellery in Chennai,Karaikudi Maganlal Mehta Jewellery,Karaikudi Diamonds
    They are the most trusted diamond jewellers in chennai and i really love their diamond jewellery collections.. Very unique and they customize in the way you want.. Best quality diamonds with the wonderful designs ..

• +(91)-44-33072847 , 28117463, 28117464

• +(91)-9840246555
    • No 24 Aarti Arcade, No 114 Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004, Opp Avm Rajeshwari Kalyana Mandapam
    Diamond Jewellers Chennai,Diamond Jewellery in Chennai,Karaikudi Maganlal Mehta Jewellery,Karaikudi Diamonds

Thanks
    Rekha

4. rekhaanand

rekhaanand New IL'ite

I am a regular customer of Karaikudi Maganlal Mehta in Chennai. Mr. Jagrat Mehta takes care of business in chennai. He understands our requirements so well and always suggests something better for it. By my experience I can say that, his way of dealing is completely different than all the other people. I was awe- struck by his collections of natural rubies and emeralds . I would definitely suggest him over anyone else.

5. datoram

datoram New IL'ite

6. datoram

datoram New IL'ite

Jaswant Singh in Sekkalai Road, Karaikudi is a very professional diamond jewellery shop having plenty of high quality diamonds and attractive designs.

Better to avoid Rajendran Setu, Karaikudi who is unprofessional and doing business in a cramped house without any sign board/commercial license and also I heard he mixes old diamonds and give low price to attract customers.

I don't know how the local authority allow him to do business in 10x10 room on first floor with a century old stair case only athletes can claim with ease.