Good place to buy Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by newuser19, Jun 12, 2007.

1. newuser19

newuser19 New IL'ite

I have come from US and want to gift my parents with a cell phone. Plese suggest some good ones that go with SIM card.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Re: help buying cell phone

Hi,
    You can buy from Univercell that is the most popular store for mobiles, it has many branches in Chennai. They will provide you with sim cards also :yes: depending on your needs. Try the Motorola v3i or any of the nokia models.
    Good Luck!!!
    Janani:goodidea:

3. Radhi_27

Radhi_27 New IL'ite

Re: Worthable mobile Phone

Hi,

Can somebody suggest me which make is the best for its sound and picture quality as well as stylish look in mobile. The product should be good.

Radhi

4. muthu_muthra

muthu_muthra New IL'ite

Hi

Try Wavetel, Univercell, Subhiksha

Regards

Muthulakshmi

5. Radhi_27

Radhi_27 New IL'ite

Re: Worthable Cell Phone

Hi Muthulaksmi,

Can u give me an idea regarding which is the best mobile in sound & picure quality.

6. muthu_muthra

muthu_muthra New IL'ite

Hi

I am using Sony ericsson Mobile W810i for the past six months... I love Sony Erisson as they are gud in picture quality and Sound. But a small negative thing about Sony Ericcson is they dont have antivirus, so you should be more careful with virus while downloading pictures and uploading...

Otherwise Sony Erricson is gud... They are more advanced then Nokia i hope.. Motorola is not upto the mark...

Check univercell.in - Home just for the sake of idea, check the website for the mobilephones and their features, selcet your phone then go to whichever shop you want.. You can get a rough idea about Rates also

Regards

Muthulakshmi

7. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Nokia mobile are a good buy and the pic quality is very good, so are the Sony ericsson models are good for music. Motorola has a huge memory card capacity. Sangeetha mobiles is the new hot spot to buy mobiles. There is another place called Hot spot which has also opened shop.Check them out.