1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good People

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 23, 2020.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

A lovelyquote received in whatsapp

Great value of having good people aroundus is not what we get from them but the better person we become just because of them. That is the power of association

In my case the above quote is very true. If I am progressing in life it is because of the people around me who always encourage me and inspire me to do more . I have earned so many brothers through facebook , actually more than my girl friends they encourage me moreandappreciate my work. I feel blessed to have virtual loving brothers.

Here is another one

Many relations cannot be evaluated in terms of money or gains,, because some investments never make a profit but still they make us rich

Money comes and goes and doe snot come with us when we leave this world but the good things we do only comes with us. What is th euse of living a luxurious life . The more money we have the more problems, instead if we have less money and be satisfied in life then we can enjoy life to the fullest.. When young I used to think of luxurious life but now I understand tha tmoney is not everything in the world.

A nice message written on a balloon which was flying highup in the sky

It is not what is outside but what is inside that takes you to the top

I have always been afriad of losing people I love but I sometimes think is there anyone who is afraid of losing me too

Let me not bore you all more

joylokhi likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Simple short & sweet as usual. Thanks for spotting & sharing beautiful quotes with your paraphrasing it. Three cheers to sister.
    With ballooning facts, what is inside us that determines our altitude in life.
    Association is the key.
    Thanks and Regards.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for your lovely and first feedback