Good paediatrician - Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sita_r, Dec 26, 2007.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear AishVijay,

Glad to find your review about Rajeshwari doc...i had given my review about her in the 6th page...
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/personal-services/18132-good-paediatrician-chennai-6.html#

she never gives unwanted medicines and treatments...you immediately get a feeling that your kid is cured once you get to listen to her and see her checkups...

for my kid,i have seen totally 6 doctors(Chennai+bangalore) but no one could match Dr.Rajeshwari...if i were in chennai,i would have taken my consulations only from her...we still are refering her to our relatives/friends in chennai

only problem is you need to wait for a loooong time,..she takes 1/2 hour for each kid...

2. swarna09

swarna09 New IL'ite

Re: Gud gyn and pediatrician in and around chrompet /pallavaram

This is Swarna from tambaram. After seeing one of the reply here, I went to Dr. Thayumanavan in Chromepet yesterday. He is the worst doctor I came across in my life. He charged me Rs. 11,000 for vaccination for my 45 days old girl baby but the actual MRP is 6000. I came to know that i have been terribly cheated. He used to give long lecturers and trying to divert us. I ended up paying huge amount just because of my carelessness. So please check the actual MRP and exact brand name of each vaccination in internet/friends before going to any doctor.

1 person likes this.
  3. swarna09

swarna09 New IL'ite

Re: Dr J K Shankar ( pead) in porur

Dr. Thayumanavan is worst doctor. Dont go to him

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks swarna09 for your review...it would be helpful to all the parents who read this thread

5. simran3434

simran3434 New IL'ite

I come from navallur for check up and vaccination..Doctor Pushkala is worth the distance..i was not satisfied with my previous Pediatrician..but Dr.Pushkala is a GEM at handling my daughter..she explains every doubt we have very patiently..he answers for our doubts at anytime..i would 200% say to trust her n suggest her as well.. thank you doctor