1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

good ob-gyn in atlanta/dunwoody

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by shrutidunwoody, Dec 18, 2009.

1. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone...

I have read a lot about indus ladies and i like the way people help each other and share their problems , and try to resolve them...

I am married for nearly 2 years now...i am trying to concieve...i have never been to a gyn before.. can somebody plz suggest me a good ob gyn in dunwoody area...

Also if somebody could share their experiences with the doctors... Anxiously waiting for ur replies...

2. KrutiS

KrutiS New IL'ite

Hey Shruti,

My ob/gyn is Dr. Samantha Anderson. I recently had a baby and couple of my friends ob is also dr. anderson. She is a very nice lady. Her practice group is called the Arbor obstetrics and gynecology. Her office address is 9 Dunwoody Parks Suite 108 Atlanta, GA, 30338. The staff is also very nice and helpful. I had a very good experience with her. No complaints. Let me know if you need any other details. All the best and take care.
    Thanks.

3. shrutidunwoody

Awaiting response: good ob-gyn in atlanta/dunwoody

Still awaiting a reply on this...IL, please share your experiences. will really help me, as I need to take an appointment soon with a ob-gyn to get a sonography done..thanks & regards..

4. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

I've heard Anissa Durairaj from Northside hospital is very good...Currently am 38wks pregnant and go to Peachtree women's clinic ..they also have deliveries in Northside...am seeing Dr.McDaniel ..will let u know how my experience was in couple of weeks...but right now, you can try Anissa Durairaj ,,,I've met her once and she was pleasant...but they dont do VBAC (vaginal after c-sec)...so i switched to Peachtree....

5. shrutidunwoody

Hi paddubala

First of all heartiest congratulations to u...And thanks for replying me...I was waiting for somebody to reply me...

So u just met once with anissa duirairaj...i recently had a very bad experience with a gynec...So this time i am making sure i choose a good gynec...By the way paddubala what is vbac ?? When is ur due date...

I am desperately ttc...i just had my pap smear and sonography done...
    I am married for two years now,ttc since 3months...The previous gynec has told me to do a hsg but at present really scared to undergo hsg so will be waiting for another two months...

All the best to u...keep me updated...tc

6. shrutidunwoody

Thanks kruti for ur reply...

7. suchirajan

suchirajan New IL'ite

hi Shruthi,

My vote to Dr Durairaj. She is my OB-GYN and i have 16 motnths old now. Good luck to you. Actually Dr Marshall also very good in the same group.

8. shrutidunwoody

Hi Sachirajan

Thanks for replying to my post...And congratulations to u...Hope u and ur baby are doing good....

Ya i heard both these doctors are very good....Actually sachirajan can u plz guide me as to whom to go ,dr duirairaj or marshall as i m a bit confused... I had a bad experience with my first gynec so now being a bit careful in choosing... waiting for ur reply...tc

9. shrutidunwoody

Hey kruti...

Forgot to wish u...Anyways Congrats to u too...Hope u and ur baby are fine

10. suchirajan

suchirajan New IL'ite

Hi Shruti,

I would say, Dr. Durairaj. She was my primary doector when i was carrying. Anyways you will get to meet every one in the group while you go along. Me and my son are doing gr8. Just that he is keeping us busy.

Thanks