Good Morning Dubai....Coffee with Dubaites.

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Zeenat, Jun 1, 2009.

1. nisha07

nisha07 Junior IL'ite

hai ladies..........:)

nisha this side.a new ILITE..married for 1 year and here in dubai for same.presently working realestate.like to join you in coffe met with your girlsgang.please can anyone suggest me wen is your forthcomimg coffee met and how to enroll myself?is husbands allow or only ladeis meet.

BYE:thumbsup

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Nisha !
    Welcome to IL and Dubai !! We hold our regular Coffee Meet ups , Keep yourself posted for our Upcoming meet up in IL Meet-ups in Dubai forum !
    You need not enrol , as and when the day is decided it will be put up for everyone's information .. Send in your confirmation on the thread and join us !
    Hope to see you soon !

3. nisha07

nisha07 Junior IL'ite

hai shivani,

thanx for your info..i have read your posts in "indian ladies in dubai-meet here" you r must be meeting up for 3 yrs right?i am very keen to join you guys as left my relatives or friends in india back...anyway so i hv to post myself to the mention thread.i will do that..but i hv certain quries like how as i am new will findout indusladies group in decided venue,will there will be some kind of banner or howz it is?thank once again.

take care
    bye.