1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Malayalam Movie?????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jothi, Feb 16, 2007.

1. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Adi,

Rajini Kalyani is very apt for the movie...not my cup of tea either.

I am sure you will enjoy thanmatra.

Jothi.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    Mallus have a entirely different taste in almost everything under the sun, don't you agree? So the hit Mallu movies will be transformed to suit the Tamil heroes and ultimately the film will lose its essence and will be a flop.
    Eg; Friends, Niram, Bharatham, Chithram and many others. Only Chandramukhi was a hit (Mani chithira thazh) I liked the Tamil version also, though it was very rich where te Mallu one concentrated on the story. Kunjikkoonan was also okay.
    Priyadarshan has said that he will never direct a Telugu movie because they need everything in overdose.
    I hope not much movies are remade.
    Kalyanaraman , Thilakkam and Meesa Madhavan are very hilarious movies. I would like to see them again and again.
    Like Kilukkam, Vandhanam, Mithunam, which were also very good comedy movies.

3. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

Some good movies of Mamootty & Suhasini, Manju Variyar & Dilip and young kunjacko boban and shalini, Shobana with Any actor, Samyuktha varma and Any actor. These are kind of M&B novel types.

I have watched few of them many times.

Kanamarayathu, Koodevide, April 18, swapnakoodu, Krishnagudiyil oru pranayakatha, mannju poloru penkutti.. , thenmavin kombathu..

Has anyone seen latest Campus and kaiyoppu ? Hows the movie?

4. adi005

adi005 New IL'ite

hi guys,:wave

i like dileep but some of his recent movies r bcomin very monotonous like lion kochi rajavu the same usual slapstick comedy...

has anyone seen his new movie its called inspector guard i hve seen some of the songs on asianet. if senn please tell me if its good... i really wanna see it cause it has my favorite actress kavyakutty after of course manju warrier

adi

5. adi005

adi005 New IL'ite

the thing i liked in kalyani was indrajeet he was really goood... what do u guys think???????????

6. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

hello ladies,

I was preoccupied for a couple of days so could not post.

Adi,

I liked Indrajeet too. He acting as the fanatic terrorist is very good.

Varloo,
    I have seen Kalyanaraman, definitely hilarious and good, but i have not seen the other two Dileep movies that you have mentioned. I will definitley see it when I get a chance.

Jothi.

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    Asianet is showing CHITHRAM tomorrow (Saturday the 24th) at 11 am IST. Don't miss. Also there is going to be Thommanum Makkalum, timing not known.

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai varloo,
    last week it was his highness abdullah i love the songs more and the rendering style of our great mohan lal, any day again....regards sunkan

9. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Varloo , Sunkan,

Chitram and HH Abdulla are among my all time fav lalettan movies. His cuteness in chitram is amazing. The songs of course in both the movies are incredible. I must have seen these movies may be 10-15 times each and I have to say I can still watch them again may be few more times...

Jothi.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hey what about Kilukkam? I can never forget that movie.
    Remember- kozhinde manam, poricha kozhinde manam by Revathy?
    HHA is my fav also. And Chandralekha, Kakkakkuyil (with Mukesh) on the lines of HHA. In this, the comedy of Jagathy, Sukumari are just to be seen.
    I am not able to see much movies as my son is in 10th and I have to keep track of his studies.