Good infertility clinics in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by kalpana29, Nov 29, 2006.

1. rdhivya88

rdhivya88 New IL'ite

Dear Oviya,

Hope you are doing great. i really appreciate your sincere attempt to find some good doctor for your friend. You are a nice person.

i was treated by dr samundi at srushti fertility centre which is good and they are in ramapuram and t.nagar. You can take consultation with dr samundi. she was chief in KMC for many years. very talented and nice lady.

search for srushti on google for contact nos and address.

All the best.

2. poornimakannan

poornimakannan New IL'ite

Hi

I had a very bad experience at GG hospital. I had a failed ivf, besides due to the doctor's negligence had an ectopic pregnancy. I had my left tube removed because of that. Moreover, there is no consideration for the patient's state of mind while undergoing treatment there, and I was hurt physically and emotionally. Dr.Kamala Selvaraj is very busy and she does not have time to interact with the patients. So, I would not recommend GG hospital for people who are aspiring to become mothers, as I have discontinued my treatment there. I am planning to go to Iswarya at adyar.

3. billchecks

billchecks New IL'ite

i have been to aishwarya clinic in adyar and i had a very unpleasant experience over there.. the chief doc dr chandralekha whom you mentioned.. when she was attending on her patients.. she called up on her phone and was checking the prices for jewellary purchase and focused on that ... and other than that.. there was a huge crowd of patients over there and the doc seem to be counting their fee money rather than treating the patients... not a good experience i had there and hence wouldnt recommend anybody to go there...

4. deepasivaraman

deepasivaraman New IL'ite

hi friends.i am a new IL member.and i need a help.......from u all...by next month i am coming to India.....i need to meet the infertility doctor...in Chennai...could u pl z suggest me...a good one..some of my friends recommended Dr.jeyarani kamaraj...in aakash clinic vadapalani and some recommended Dr.mankyararasi in Meenakshi mission hospital, mylapore.........i am really confused with......bcoz,, i read , lot of bitter experience in many places from IL .....and this is my first turn towards hospital after 2 1/2 yrs of my marriage life........kindly help me to decide the good one

thanks in advance

5. swathika

swathika Junior IL'ite

I would agree with the No 3 hospital mentioned in this list. Prasanth hospital in Chetpet is quite good which has Dr Haripriya. I heard of two people having success stories with that hospital and both of them spoke highly about the care that they received as well.

6. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

in aishwarya fertility centre, i am not that satisfied.

they make patients to wait in line for internal scan and ladies have to wait in queue without undies .

the scan technician will do the scan and will jsut remove the condom from the scan machine and will not clean it. she ll just cover it again with another condom and do the scan for the next patient.

I am having a doubt about the scan, the cleaning process and can anyone explain about the process. is it correct??

7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Can I have good Gyne details in Chrompet and Adambakkam.

8. kavithavimal

kavithavimal New IL'ite

Hi friends,

i had marriage on may 2008 bt i am conceived recently 2 months nw after seeing dr.gopinath vadapalani sooriya hospital. I was said as unexplained infertility initially in a hospital in velacherry n i was forcing my husdand for IUI which failed thrice, then after my frends suggestion i went Dr.Gopinath who is willing to wait n check all ur old reports and he told exactly my problem should be in progesterone levels he asked to do a serum test fr progesteron and had medicine jus a mnth. BY God's grace i m conceived nw.:):thumbsuptry it

9. rukshalajo

rukshalajo New IL'ite

rdhivya88: can u plz help me too to get in touch with sorts of things as I have to help on of my known friend who is willing to proceed with travelling to India and initiate for a treatment.
    I found you were caring for Kalpana's question and trying to help her, so thought you might be an suitable person for me to ask for details. I am also new to this Forum.

Looking forward to hear from you.

10. vijeta19

vijeta19 New IL'ite

Hi Kalpana

You can go to JANANAM FERTILITY CENTRE which is located in nelankarai.. they have a clean room lab and it is a exclusive fertility hospital. I happend to go with my friend there and i found the place very calm and friendly. By Gods grace my friend is pregnent now and thanks to Dr vani from jananam.