Good indoor play areas in Chennai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by newuser19, Jul 14, 2007.

1. newuser19

newuser19 New IL'ite

Pls suggest good play areas in Chennai . I have been to funcity in chennai city centre. Are there any other similar ones in and around Chennai city.

appreciate ur reply.

2. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Re: indoor Play areas in chennai

I think there are play areas in Citicentre and Spencer plaza.

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    you can try Abirami mall in Purasawalkam. Has a play area and also snow-theatre.
    hasita

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Mayajaal, Abirami mall, avm go karting, spencers plaza has few gaming malls, city centre are few of the faciliites with indoor play area.

love
    shanthi.

5. v2sj

v2sj New IL'ite

There is a new kid's play centre in T. Nagar near Pondy Bazaar / Vani Mahal,called Hansel and Gretel.
    It is completely air-conditioned with a great variety of games, toys, puzzles, board games, huge building blocks, ball-pool, huge play-structures with slides and swings. It is like an indoor park and works out great in the Chennai weather. They have a small library and a mini-theatre for kids with a good collection of classic childrens films as well.
    The ambience is great and a lot of thought has gone into making the place very safe and attractive for kids. The toys and games are of premium quality. There is an open terrace area where we can hold kids parties.
    I think this is a great place for kids to play. I dropped my elder one off there for a couple of hours and finished up my shopping in peace. When I went back, I was able to let me little one play for sometime as well. It is extremely clean too!!!
    And to top it all, it is not expensive at all!. Their phone no. is 28152549.