Good Indianised Day Cares in and around East Ham or Illford

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by Leenaguruprasad, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Leenaguruprasad

Leenaguruprasad New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am Leena & am shifting to London for One year.
    I have a 15 months baby boy with me & my husband.

Am looking for some good Day cares for my son...with homely atmosphere.
    I will be happy my son to some Indian Families who are licensed to run home Child care....

Orelse, i need a day care run by Indian ladies.....who are professional.
    Am more concerned from the child safety angle.

Am also looking for a studio in and around the same area with avg cost of 400 ponuds per month. Can some one look into it.

Can some one pelase help me with these contacts.

Thanks
    Leena

2. rvasudeva

rvasudeva New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am in same boat as well..I have a 16 month old son & soon plan to travel to london..My ofc is in Canary Warfh & hopefully, my wife's project would be finalized in Central London as well..Was brwosing this site to understand options for my son..Plan to stay in East london or Hounslow subject to what all options we get for our son..Can someone plz help shedding some pointers towards it? We plan to travel by 1st week of May.

Thanks..

3. adimom

adimom Senior IL'ite

There are loads of day care in london. They are normally called as nurseries or montessori. Other than nurseries you can also find many child minders. Child minders are certified people who have licence to take care of kids. They are normally single person doing childminding in their home. They take care of maximum of 3 kids at a time. They are comparitively cheaper than nurseries. You can find indian childminders depending upon your locality. You can search in childcare.co.uk.

Nurseries have many kids but the care again is 1:3 for 1-2 age group. You can find the nurseries near to your home. You can also check the ofsted reports for these nurseries before deciding to choose one. It is better to visit the nursery personally before selecting one. You have to book a place in advance if you are after good nursery.