Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harris P

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by sundust, Jan 14, 2013.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Re: Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harr

Hi lovely ladies nice to see people active in this forum ; thanks to ammu,dhivsanj,sundust ..i have gone thru this hell of having bad haircut and decided to growth the hair longer and avoid going for haircut after disaster of having layered cut which they thinned my hair ........:( ... i was sad for three months i only go to beauty parlour for facial , waxing , head massage and hot hair oil treatment nothing else none let touch my hair ....

i hope apsara and femina are good should try them . thanks for the suggestion

also please register your interest for this meetup

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-sydney/204795-big-ilites-meetup-sydney-march.html

2. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Re: Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harr

Hi Tia,

I absolutely understand what you mean. Getting a good hairdresser here is really a matter of luck :). It’s good to know that you finally got a chinese shop, they do nice haircuts. In Kolkata I used to go to chinese parlours….they can do nice layer/step cut.

Hi Friends,
    I had a very shocking experience in that Indian parlour – Apsara. I thought I would share it in here...may be my experience will save someone from the embarrassment, if anyone is planning to go there.

I went there and sat on the chair and the lady tells me : sorry, I can’t cut you’re here, you’ve got lice. I was shocked to the core because I never had lice not even in my school days. My sis used to get them, but I never got them for some unknown reason. So I told her that can’t be true, can you show me?
    And she said: it’s not many, jus 1 or 2, you can use medicated shampoo…bla bla. I insisted, you jus show me one lice or nits watever…and then she showed me a tiny bit of white thing, that was nothing but a piece of flaky scalp.I was so angry and bitter. :rantI came out anyway.
    Then yesterday, I went to my GP (I know it’s silly, but jus wanted to be sure), the doc checked my head and said, you don’t have lice at all..no need of any medication. I was feeling like to go back to that parlour and giving them a piece of my mind. But no point of arguing with those dumb people. :spin
    Next weekend probably I’ll go to some Aussie parlour and get my hair trimmed! I was thinking may be I should get a certificate from my Doctor when I go for next haircut!!! :rotfl

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  3. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Hi Blessbabydust,

You have taken the wise decision of growing hair long. I have tried sometimed in past, but my hair is thin and don’t look good when long…so I always ended up cutting again :).
    Thanks for letting us know about the meet-up. I live some 2 hours drive away from Sydney…if weather is good I may come to the meet-up..will reply in the appropriate forum.

4. blessbabydust

sundust i would highly recommend the blacktown hairdresser (indian beauty secret ) they have been my hairdresser for three years if you need the contact will give it to you

5. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sundust, my daughter name s Likkitha, ya she started walkng in her 14 mnths nd nw I m running behind her always:spin ... btw I live n hornsby.. thn hw s ur work so far? I was working n Wipro b4 marriage bt after tht v moved to Singapore so I discontinued my job thr... hav a plan to go fr a job after my kid joins n preschool.. REG haircut its really shocking I dnt knw why these people r doing like ths bt u dnt feel fr it try sm other gud parlours or as bbd recommended jus visit the shop which is n blacktown nd moreover try to join with us n ILs meetup...hav a nice day:thumbsup

6. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Thank you very much!!! But. blacktown is bit far away for me :cry:.

7. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

:)
    Ha ha ha...kids are sooo active, aren't they? Last sunday I went to hornsby to visit a friend, she lives near Watara train station. I love Sydney...so many Indians in there and all bollywood movies get relesed there!! I am a movie-freak, you know :). But my hubby does not like big cities...so I'm pretty much stuck here in Newy :cry::cry:.
    You were in wipro...are you a techie/softtware?? You'll get easy job here....no worries :)....for now ..you enjoy lovely time with your daughter :):).
    I would love to come up for the ILs meet-up....but not sure yet, shall see how it goes.
    bye bye take care

8. blessbabydust

if we cant make it to ILites get to gather may be we all should catch up in city or gosford ... i believe it should be okay for ammu and you and also me ,,, damn one hr drive but okay with it dearies ...