Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harris P

Discussion in 'Indians in Sydney' started by sundust, Jan 14, 2013.

1. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Hi Friends!!

Can anyone please recommend a good hairdresser / beauty parlour who does Indian-Style Step haircut??

In the Aussie parlours, they don’t understand what a stepcut is and if I tell them to do layers, they chop off my hair severely. I had suffred so many bad haircuts in past 3 years!!:drowning:drowning

I so desperately need a good Indian hairdresser this time! Please HELP!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013

2. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harr

Hi Sundust,

One of my friends s thr n Westmead told me abt the Indian parlour when I asked It is near to the Udhaya super market and the name of that shop s Femina beauty parlour... u jus chk over thr.... My friend s still gng thr fr haircut...

3. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Re: Good Indian Beauty Parlour for Haircut in Sydney – Wentworthville/Parramatta/Harr

Thanks Ammu!!
    Will check the Femina then!! Does your friend recommend someone particular there for a haircut?? Then I could fix an appointmnet with that person only.

Thanks again for your response :):)

4. dhivisanj

dhivisanj Senior IL'ite

Hi Sundust,

I am Ammu's friend and I did haircut in femina and I go very often to trim eyebrows.
    Its a good parlour and my haircut was good. Its a indian parlour and I dont know the names of person there.
    I think you can directly ask them that you want a very good hair cut. Book an appointment below is the address. Have a nice time. bye.

5/108-120 Station Street Wentworthville NSW 2145
    (02) 9769 0001

5. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sundust how long u hav been here n Oz nd are u from south or north India? Do u hav kids?

6. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Thanks a lot dhivisanj!!!
    Yesterday while I was googling Femina, came accross Apsaara beauty parlour, it's too in Wentworthville, nearby Patel Brothers Shop I think. Gave them a call and the girl sounded friendly, so I confirmed with her again and again that all I want is a Indian-style Step-cut (no blunder this time :rant)....and finally took an appointment with them on coming Sunday....so fingers crossed...hopefully I'll get a good haircut from them. If not, next time I'll go to Femina!!
    Thanks again!! :)

7. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Hi Ammu,

Been here almost 5yrs, no dear...not any kid yet :)
    How about you? do you have any kids?
    I think I'm from east India (Bengal) :-D:-D and from your name I can guess that you are from south India...he he he :):)
    So, you are from which place in India?

8. Ammu1

Ammu1 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sundust u r correct!!:thumbsup I m frm Chennai.... I'v been here for 5 mnths, were in Singapore b4 nd I hav 16 mnths old daughter... Are u working?

9. Tia22

Tia22 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

very interesting and nice conversation...Ammu is already my friend so hello to two others Dhivisanj and Sundust...:) Sundust I hope u wud have got a good hair cut 2day...u knw wht I have been here for 6 years now in Melbn and cudn't find even a single hairshop with which I am satisfied...I tried few Indian shops too bt they did horrible stuff with my hair too...and just ripped off my pocket..now I have been trying a chinese shop for a while which is bit better than others...!!..desperately searching an Indian shop which can understand in plain Hindi that wht I exactly want with my hair to be done...fingers crossed..!!..:)

10. sundust

sundust New IL'ite

Hi Ammu,
    sweeet! what's your daughter's name? is she started talking n walking? you must be very busy with her :)
    yes i'm working...otherwise it's very tough to time-pass here :(
    where do you live in Sydney?