1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Good HSG test centre in Pune

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Shuchikr, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Shuchikr

Shuchikr New IL'ite

Hi ILites... I am new here and have been reading a lotta posts since sometime. Just started this thread to have some advice from your personal experiences.

After a year of ttc and one miscarrage and two failed IUIs, my doc has suggested me to go for an hsg test and may be laproscopy and hysteroscopy after this.

I am quite scared of the test after reading lotta horrible experiences online. So was very concerned about the test centre from where I should get it done since I don't want any inexperienced doc to make it horrible and risky for me. Do u guys have any personal experience and suggestions to help me out with this? Sply the ones staying in Pune? And what day of cycle should I get it scheduled??

2. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Suchikr
    Welcome to IL and may I know which part of pune you are?

3. Shuchikr

Shuchikr New IL'ite

Hey Mrithula, I stay in kondhwa area. There is only one path lab which does Hsg but the gynac they call for the same is so rude and I am so not sure whether she would be least about my concerns :(

During iui's my ob/gyn observed that I have a very narrow cervix and it was difficult to reach till uterus during IUIs though I never felt much discomfort. But m not sure abt hsg thing.... I dont think the catheter they use for hsg is as sleek as it is during IUI therefore trying to be on safer side by looking for a gud centre for hsg :(