Good HSG test centre in Pune

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Shuchikr, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Shuchikr

Shuchikr New IL'ite

Hi ILites... I am new here and have been reading a lotta posts since sometime. Just started this thread to have some advice from your personal experiences.

After a year of ttc and one miscarrage and two failed IUIs, my doc has suggested me to go for an hsg test and may be laproscopy and hysteroscopy after this.

I am quite scared of the test after reading lotta horrible experiences online. So was very concerned about the test centre from where I should get it done since I don't want any inexperienced doc to make it horrible and risky for me. Do u guys have any personal experience and suggestions to help me out with this? Sply the ones staying in Pune? And what day of cycle should I get it scheduled??

2. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

Suchikr
    Welcome to IL and may I know which part of pune you are?

3. Shuchikr

Shuchikr New IL'ite

Hey Mrithula, I stay in kondhwa area. There is only one path lab which does Hsg but the gynac they call for the same is so rude and I am so not sure whether she would be least about my concerns :(

During iui's my ob/gyn observed that I have a very narrow cervix and it was difficult to reach till uterus during IUIs though I never felt much discomfort. But m not sure abt hsg thing.... I dont think the catheter they use for hsg is as sleek as it is during IUI therefore trying to be on safer side by looking for a gud centre for hsg :(