1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Good homeopathic doc in NOIDA /delhi

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by flyingkite, Sep 16, 2008.

1. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I am suffering from nasal allergy for past 7 years. Had polyp removed 4 years back and now again polyp has recurred in my other nostril Want to know best Homeopathic doc in NOIDA or delhi to cure my allergy and recurrance of the polyp. pLZ HELP

thanks

2. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

doctor bhartiya near to kothari international school sector 50 noida is good.

I have heard we shd not go for operation for nasal polyp problem it will come back after some time.Go for homeopathic treatment It is slow but good.

3. NPD2006

NPD2006 New IL'ite

The area ndicated by u is quite vast and the full name of the doc has also not been mentioned. For those not living in the immediate vicinity (as in my case - Shipra Suncity along side NH 24), it would be difficult to locate this doctor or his clinic. Could u please provide more info (and perhaps the phone number of the doc)

thanks,

4. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Sorry,I m too late to give u reply.This is dr. Bhartiya's contact no. 9716109595,9810417199.

Sonia