Good hair stylist in chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by priyadharshni, Feb 25, 2008.

1. priyadharshni

priyadharshni New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi Friends,

Please suggest me some good hair stylist preferably female and the address in chennai.

I would like to cut my hair according to my appearance and would also love to colour it..

I dont wan to take chances on my hair .. bcoz its a matter of appearance ...

Please friens help me out..:spin

My hair length is medium and type : wavy

<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    It depends on the area you live in. If you do not mind a distance then Bounce style Lounge in Isphani centre, Style Mantra, Raj Grover' s Beauty salon is on the lane opposite Taj Coramandel. all in Nungambakkam. They are good for a makeover with the mane.
    Good luck!!!

3. priyadharshni

priyadharshni New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi Janani,

Thanks a lot for a good reply :bowdowni stay in chetpet it is very near to nungambakam.

Can you jus assure me that whether the hair stylist you mentioned in the thread are females..

and please state the address or land mark of the saloons.. :help

I know Ispahani center so leave that... :spin
    <TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

4. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

Jananikrithsan,

Do you have any idea if any of these salons have the software which allows us to see how we look after a particular haircut?

5. priyadharshni

priyadharshni New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">No I dont have any idea about that I have not been to any of these saloons... neither heard about it..

6. priyadharshni

priyadharshni New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I know for sure that maha beauty parlour in mylapore offers that i kind facility.. apart from that i have no knowledge of any saloons.<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">

7. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

<TD class=redhead align=left colSpan=2>Hi Priya,
    I have given the address of the salons here.

Style Mantra

<!--<tr> <td class="byline" colspan="2" width=250> </td> </tr>--><TD class=byline colSpan=2>Old No 5 New No 11 Wheatcrofts Road Nungambakkam <TD class=byline colSpan=2>[​IMG] 2828-0066, 2828-3736<TD class=byline colSpan=2><!-- <tr> <td class="byline" colspan="2"> </td> </tr>--><TD class=byline colSpan=2>Make-over Concepts

Raj Grover Beauty Salon
    KHADER NAWAZ KHAN ROAD CHENNAI
    TAMILNADU

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  8. priyadharshni

priyadharshni New IL'ite

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Can you make sure that these hair stylist are female..

thank you..

9. Aarrthy

Aarrthy New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

in case if u happen to visit those parlours let me know if they have the software. Mine is also a medium length wavy hair and im dieing to have a make over as my hair is looking great on the day of headbath buy its very on other days. and let me know the style that u have taken.

10. priyamahendran

priyamahendran New IL'ite

hello priya,

Even iam looking for the make-over but not sure of the stylists.... WitsendIf u do visit any of these for the make-overs can u plz post the details regarding the visit.
    The information i need would be:
    1. Are they courteous and good?
    2.Ambience
    3.Female hair-stylists or male
    4.Cost
    5.Regarding the software mentioned in the previous posts

Thanks and regards,

priyamahendran