Good Gynecologists near Thiruvanmiyur in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by deepa jaithran, Nov 26, 2007.

1. deepa jaithran

deepa jaithran New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could you please suggest a very good Gynecologist near Thiruvanmiyur? My sister moved there recently and she don't know anyone over there.. Thank you..

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

There is dr.Aparna Doraiswamy M.B.B.S,M.D,D.C.H.in Besant nagar which is next to Thiruvanmiyur. She has been my gynaecologist since last 12 years.
    Her numbers are 98410 19089 ,044 24500915.
    In Besant nagar she`s available from 6.00 to 8.30pm at 044 24914531.
    The evening clinic: 15/2, M.G.Road,Shastri nagar,Chennai-41[near Nataraja medicals]

Geevee:)

3. stv

stv New IL'ite

Hi
    I just moved to Chennai recently. Is this doctor's number still valid. (Your post is dated 2009). This is my trip to a Gynaec and I'm kind of scared. I just got married a month ago. Would you know if the Gynaec in Fortis Malar is good?
    Thanks

4. vanisriv

vanisriv Silver IL'ite

stv,

not sure if you are still looking for a gynec. I go to Dr. Deepa Thiagarajamurthy at Sai Women's Clinic in Adyar. She delivered my twins and was extremely patient with me through out my pregnancy. Has lot of experience handling complicated cases as well.

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Phone Number(s):</td> <td valign="top">(044) 2446 2900</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Mobile Number:</td> <td valign="top">(0) 99406 70186</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">Email ID:</td> <td valign="top">Deepa[​IMG]TMurthy[​IMG]Gmail[​IMG]com</td></tr></tbody></table>