Good Gynecologists in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Rad, Jun 8, 2007.

1. blindwreck

blindwreck New IL'ite

Re: Looking for a good gynec near anna nagar

hey saras,
    thanks a lot :)

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends

I would like to suggest few Gynac and Maternity Care Hospitals from my area, that is , in and around Tambaram

1.Dr.sujatha - Sri Krishna Hospital , GST ROAD near PARVATHY ORTHO HOSPITAL , i have heard about this doctor , she is also doing good job, dont have any personal experience

2.Dr.Malathy Ashok - Iam going to her for all my problems , she is a very good doctor, she has her clinic in

Selaiyur road - opp to UCO BANK / Heritage outlet( near Green Lord Tailor)
    and she also cmes to KASTURI HOSPITAL, SHANMUGAM ROAD( market road) WEST TAMBARAM

and to KUMARAN ( exclusive hospital for MATERNITY) - WEST TAMBARAM

Dr.Manju _ JANANI HOSPITAL
    near BHARATH ENGINERRING COLLEGE

( my neighbour is MBBS doctor , he is taking his wife to this Janani hospital Dr.Manju)

Friends, if you know any other good gynac in and around tbm, pls share your informations here, even aim in need of those details urgently since iam i position to guide my very close friends family regarding this at the earliest

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

My One and only suggestion is Dr.Geetha Haripriya,Harrington Road,Chetput.

She is the best as far as pregnancy and Gynaec related issues and fertility issues are concerned.

Good Luck!

4. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy.

Dr.Shantha is the best gynec I have ever seen. I went to her for all my checkups but as she didnt speak too many words and always had a serious face I dropped her at the last moment and went to my mom's place for delivery and it was the greatest mistake I did. Me and family felt so bad for shifting there. So I wanted to tell u not to ever do the mistake that I did. There is a presentation in SMF on pregnancy and delivery where they cover all of the do's and dont's and so she never replies to such questions.

No junior doctors are allowed to try any surgery, only Shantha would perform most of the c-sections and she assists everyone for normal delivery also.
    Shantha is unmarried and is available 24*7 for her patients and she resides closeby.
    She has enough and more experience in gynec field and she just felt my tummy and told me that I am carrying a large baby in my 7th month itself...other doctors in SMF itself gave wrong predictions and even the drs in the scanning dept said my baby was normal.
    My mom-in-law, mother,co-sister and 2 friends of mine had their surgeries/delivery/c-section done by Shantha.
    The rehabilitation is quick.

I sincerely wish that u get ur lovely baby from Shantha's hands.

5. blindwreck

blindwreck New IL'ite

Hi shubini,
    Thanks a lot for that valuable input. Really appreciate it esp b'cos i was seriously contemplating on changing my gynec. I guess i should seriously consider attending those presentations. The only drawback about that hospital is that i was admitted there recently for an ENT problem and the staff there were very lethargic and slow in attending. My family wasnt very happy with the service there... though the doctors might be good. I have my second consultation there on 2nd dec... let me see if i can strike a better rapport with her atleast then ;) but truly she is so serious and dry faced, it makes me nervous and uncomfortable to even talk to her freely. Let's see!

Once again thanks a million for that two cents and for your wishes :) will surely get back to you after my second consultation :D :)

6. latharajaram

latharajaram New IL'ite

hi blindwreck,

congrats for ur pregnancy.. I agree 100% with shubini... Please dont change the doctor...Shanta is an experienced doctor... My 2 sons were born in SMF only...She is a reserved lady, but 99% she would be trying for normal delivery only.. In my case (in 1996) they said c section in the first, but she waited for 2 days and the third day i was delivered with normal... For the second delivery(2000), i delivered within 3 hrs.... hence i request u to proceed with her...

7. blindwreck

blindwreck New IL'ite

Oh wow! Thanks a lot latharajaram. All your inputs are invaluable. Will stick to your advice. I guess i'll have to put up with the dry and reserved face but then go ahead with her only. Thanks a ton again :)

8. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    congrats on your pregnancy....i will suggest you to continue with dr.shantha...she is the best...she does'nt talk too much and the same time never makes you scared also...she is practical...my sister's 2 kids were born there and when my sis asked her to suggest food she told....your mom is giving you the correct diet only that is why your babay is normal and growing well...i need to suggest you diet only if the present diet is wrong or miss leading...i think she was practical and she told my sis that she will have the delivery atleast 20 days ahead cos her womb was little lower...both her kids were born quite ahead of the due dates...so just because she is not being too fancy don't change the doc...she is very experienced and will never misguide you....

kavi

9. blindwreck

blindwreck New IL'ite

Thanks a lot kavinayan! I'm feeling much better after all your valuable suggestions and advice. Will stick to her and do my best not to piss her off, maybe!! :D Thanks again!

10. jacintha

jacintha New IL'ite

good gynaecologist in Adyar

could anyone suggest me a good gynaecologist in adyar. its very urgent pls.