1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good Gyne/Obgyn Docs in Nashville, Tn

Discussion in 'Indians in Nashville' started by SBennett79, Feb 4, 2011.

1. SBennett79

SBennett79 New IL'ite

Hi All, I'm new here and just signed up today.
    I moved to Nashville 3 years ago and my Gyne here is Dr. Jabusch from Summit Medical Center in Hermitage.

While she has been very nice to me, i find that since she has a lot of patients, she doesnt have much time to give me when i go to her.
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive and i don''t know what sort of questions to ask her and so i need a doctor who will help me by advising me and taking the necessary tests needed to conceive.

Ive mostly been reading up online and frankly i feel alone and sort of desperate without a doctor who cares enough to help me.

My parents live in Bangkok and when i go there , once a year to visit, i go to my mom's gyne. She is half Indian and half Thai and is SO LOVING!! She made me feel like she truly cared .

Please help by recommending a good doctor in Nashville? I live in Antioch, but i am willing to go a distance if the doc is a really caring and good one.

thank you so much
    Sonia

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011

2. Naf123

Naf123 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies.

I will be moving to memphis within 2 weeks and expecting a child.Can anyone suggest me some good gynec doctors in that area.Mostly we have decided to reside in lincoln on green apt near german town.It would be help if u let me know some good doctors in that area