Good gynaecologists in pune

Discussion in 'Pune' started by cutekid, Apr 8, 2009.

1. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

hello ladies,

Can any one please recommend me some good gynaecologists and hospitals/clinics in kharadi or viman nagar or near by area as I am living in kharadi area.

Thanks
    Puja

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Hello pujaurfriend,
    Iam pinky,Iam also living in Kharadi near EON IT park.As per my knowledge and my Experience 'Bhavana Mangal' doctor is one of the good Gynaecologist in "Columbia Asia Hospital". This hospital is located in Kharadi near Reliance mart .It is very very near to Kharadi. And Iam also under treatment of Bhavana mangal Doctor...She is a very caring with patients.and she have so much patience to listen the patient health problems and doubts and friendly communication with patients.....And Her treatment is also Extraordinary.I like the way of tretment... and Hospital is also hygienic.

1 person likes this.
  3. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

Dr. Manjari kulkarni in jahangir hospital is ver gud n experienced dr. ....she believes in normal delivery....

2 people like this.
  4. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

Hi pinky,
    Thanks for information even i consulted to dr bhavna mangal and found comfortable with her in communication.

Thanks
    Puja

1 person likes this.
  5. julz

julz New IL'ite

hi puja
    ..is your delivery over?how was ur experience with dr bhavna?i am 2months pregnant,I am consulting dr bhavna now,but not able to take a decision regarding the doctor.Does she encourage normal delivery?how is she?what about the various scans?

6. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Haii..
    Bhavana mangal is good doctor.... Ya she encourage normal delivery. One of my friend delivered there only . she did a normal delivery. But hospital is tomuch costly....

7. julz

julz New IL'ite

hi
    its true,very expensive...but at the same time very neat and clean,no smell of medicines....
    ...thanks for your reply,will have to make a decision.We stay at magarpatta,so columbia asia is near to us also.