1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Gynaecologists in HYderabad

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by rimjhim, Jun 2, 2011.

1. rimjhim

rimjhim New IL'ite

Dear All,

Coud you pl recommend good gyn. in and around Ramnagar , Nallakunta , HImayathnagar etc who are not commercial and dedicate sufficient time with patients? I have read a lot of posts on FErnandes Hospital but am not sure about the amount of time and care that they spend. I I have heard about DR Naina SIngh in Padmarao Nagar, has anyone taken treatment from her? PLease share your latest experiences if any.

2. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Dear,

There are many doctors in the city who are very good and if you know Tarnaka there is Doctor named Pavani she is a very good gynaec and i go to a gunaec at Yashoda hospital secunderabad and her name is Dr usha rani she is a very good gyn she will be available in sec from 11in the mrng till 1 in the after noon you can see her as well.....

3. kite

kite New IL'ite

yes there are many good gyna doc's in hyd...i heard fernandes is very good hospital for gynic..even doctor manjula in care hospital banjarahills, doc pranita reddy n rainbow hospital banjarahills.....

1 person likes this.
  4. ramyaganesh04

ramyaganesh04 Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    could anybody suggest a good gyna near Manikonda area? tried with 2 -3 gyna not satisfied main thing is they think the patient is simply dump... they don't even hear vat we say... pls do suggest me on this...